Chapter-3 Change in air

Hey everyone, I am finally back with four chapters of this story and I will be updating my other story 'Their Last Love' by tomorrow positively.

Soo, Enjoy Reading everyone!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Next Day

Taani was sitting at the airport waiting for her flight to announce. She had to take an earliar flight to India as Thursday was full packed and the meeting could not be postponed so she decided to fly India early than she actually planned. She was continuously cursed her luck as going early means staying in India for a long period then she wanted to. She collected her stuff when her flight announced,

"Passenger travelling from flight no.-A443267 proceed towards the boarding area."

She boarded her flight and took her seat

She boarded her flight and took her seat. She sighed looking around after settling on her seat. Stella booked her a seat in first class, she mentally thanked her relieved she would have her privacy throughout the journey. She looked out of the window leaning her head on the head rest, it was night time, the sky was dark with infinite stars accompanying the bright moon. The view was divine outside, peaceful unlike the storm going inside of her. In just few hours she will land in the place she vowed to never return. For a second she wondered if her career and her company is more important than her life's pain, that she is returning to the source of her pain just so she could spread her company there too. But then isn't her career the main reason for her being alive now, that's all she was living for, striving for and going on even though her heart has long ago given up along with her soul.

She knew she was not ready, even after six years she was not ready to meet those people from whom she was running all along. She was amused that even after portraying herself so strong in front of the world, keeping a mask of an arrogant, rude lady on her face, she was still so vulnerable in heart. But she won't show it ever. She won't show it that she was still affected by her place, by their presence and specially by 'him'.

She only hoped that she would not cross his way ever. Only if she knew what awaited her in India.

***********************************************************************************************

The journey finally ended as her plane landed on the place she loved once but now dreaded. She could feel the change in the atmosphere, as soon as she stepped out of the plane she breathed in her country's air. Whatever it was, still being in your own country matters a lot. She completed all the formalities and collected her luggage before walking towards the exit.

 She completed all the formalities and collected her luggage before walking towards the exit