EP 03 ┊PART 01

PARK CHANYEOL [ PROJECT MENTOR ] :: It truly has been an invigorating journey. I'd like to give a thought of congratulations to all of the trainees who have made it this far, even if only 8 of you will debut. You've all worked very hard to get to this point, and all of the mentors on this show are proud of you.

PARK CHANYEOL [ PROJECT MENTOR ] :: But, only 8 out of the 12 trainees here today can debut. So who will be the 8 that will make up the members of OXYMORON?

YOO KIHYUN [ PROJECT MENTOR ] :: We'll begin calling out the members of the group starting from 8th place.

CHANG SEUNGYEON [ PROJECT MENTOR ] :: This trainee started out from a low ranking, but quickly worked up to debut throughout each episode. 8th place is . . .

8TH PLACE

KWON WOOBIN [ 8/OXYMORON ] :: Hello this is Fantagio Entertainment's trainee, Kwon Woobin

KWON WOOBIN [ 8/OXYMORON ] :: Hello this is Fantagio Entertainment's trainee, Kwon Woobin. Firstly, I want to thank everyone who supported me in my journey here. Without you guys, I wouldn't be standing here right now . . . Thank you for believing in me and my talents. I would like to thank the PROJECT OXYMORON staff as well and my mentors who taught me everything to become a better trainee. Thank you so much!