⤫ TRAINEE # OO6 .

RAP 8/10 | DANCE 4/10 | VOCAL 6/10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ kwanhyun here. thank you for being alive! your existence makes me happy! ❜

( LEFT THE SHOW )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BIRTH NAME :: Kwan Donghyun

STAGE NAME :: Kwanhyun

— because it's his family name and the last part of his name.

BIRTHDATE :: February 14, 2000

ETHNICITY :: Korean

NATIONALITY :: Polish-Korean

BLOOD TYPE :: O

HEIGHT :: 176cm (5'9″)

WEIGHT :: 61kg (134 lbs)

TRAINING TIME :: 3 years

BIRTHPLACE :: Busan, South Korea

HOMETOWN :: Busan, South Korea

COMPANY :: YG

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TRIVIA ::

— he has 5 siblings. 3 older sisters and 2 younger brothers. 2 of his sisters are sm trainees, and one of his younger brothers is a jyp trainee.

—  he has many allergies, that includes: animal fur, seafood, dairy, grass, and tree nuts. because of all his food allergies, along with his siblings various allergies, his whole family went vegan when he was 2, and he is still vegan.

—  he originally wanted to be an actor, and that is what he signed a contract for when he started training at yg in 2015. but then after a while, some of his friends convinced him to change and focus on vocals, which everyone said he had a gift for.

—  his family is very wealthy, and they own homes in korea, new zealand, and poland. they often would take vacations for months at a time, and he is fluent in english and knows basic polish.

—  his favorite food is peanut butter cups, even though they give him a mild allergic reaction when he eats it (just a rash).

—  he is a die-hard blink and army. namjoon and jisoo are his biases.

— he is a happy pill unless he is going out to eat with people. this is because he knows that his friends or whoever he is going out to eat with (unless it's his family) are most likely going to choose a place where there is nothing for him to eat.

— he finds dieting easy since he grew up dieting with his family. he is a good cook because his family cook taught him and his siblings to cook.

— he has an amazing poker face. you would never know if he is lying or not.

— he has a stuffed bunny that he got from his aunt when he was first born. he has kept it and slept with it every night since birth, because it was his favorite aunt, and she died in a traffic accident when he was 7.

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT KWAN DONGHYUN ON HIS JOURNEY TO DEBUTING !