⤫ TRAINEE # OO5 .

RAP 2/10 | DANCE 3/10 | VOCAL 9/10

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛ shine on me! hello everyone, i am jinsun! ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BIRTH NAME :: Lee Jinsun

STAGE NAME :: Jinsun

— his birthname.

BIRTHDATE :: April 17, 1998

ETHNICITY :: Korean

NATIONALITY :: South Korean

BLOOD TYPE :: B-

HEIGHT :: 163 cm (6'0")

WEIGHT :: 57 kg (139 lbs)

TRAINING TIME :: 4 years

BIRTHPLACE :: Gangwon-do, South Korea

HOMETOWN :: Yanggu ( Gangwon-do ), and Seongnam-si ( Seoul )

COMPANY :: SM

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

TRIVIA ::

— he has two younger brothers and two younger sisters. all of them have their identities hidden.

— he got his nicknames, secretary J, because he is sometimes perceived to be very straightforward and neat, and would often give off a cold vibe.

— jinsun is very shy, timid and reserved, and would usually never speak up unless needed in a room full of people he has never met.

— jinsun doesn't eat fish. he once fell ill after eating one when he was young.

— when he gets angry or upset, he would cry and whenever he gets scared, he screams and kicks anything at sight.

— he can play the piano, and has participated in talent shows using one while singing.

— his singing talent came from his parents. his mother was once a vocal trainer and his father used to sing alot in opening and closing ceremonies in certain events.

— his favorite season is winter, and would draw landscapes of such on his notebook.

— jinsun is anemic, a blood disorder that is defined by a lack of red blood cells which means that the body is not able to provide sufficient oxygen, genetically inherited. causing weakness, fragility, fatique, shortness of breath and even fainting, which makes him limit his utility of his own energy with physical activities.

— though the disease is not at the level of severe, he still has to be cautious of his own well-being, limiting his ability on becoming a dancer, or just being energetic in general.

DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT LEE JINSUN ON HIS JOURNEY TO DEBUTING !