Meet my sister

Young Justice just finish their mission and since they too tired to go home they spend night at Mt. Justice. Next morning Conner wake up early. Ever since he stay with his mom he always wake up early morning. He walk to kitchen and hear someone cook something. He thought it might be Megan but when he arrive it was his sister, Mira.

"Good morning " greet Mira in cheery attitude "what are you doing here and how do you get in here?" ask Conner in surprise "I have access to come here too baby boy. Come have some breakfast. Come join us too Red Robin " said Mira as she continues cook. Conner sit on chair while Red Robin look shock. "How do you..." he got interrupt by someone voice "Who are you?" ask Tigress. Mira look at Tigress in sceptical before look at her brother.

Conner sigh as he notice almost all his teammates are here after hear Tigress shout and in defence stance. They watch the girl in some kind of costume and mask that hide half her face and only show her mouth.

 They watch the girl in some kind of costume and mask that hide half her face and only show her mouth

"Guys this is my sister...." said Conner as he look at Mira since she actually in her costume. "Snow. Call me Snow. I'm part of AKA" said Mira/ Snow as she put down her hood to reveal her brown hair and mask still on her face. They finally saw a symbol of AKA on her mask

 They finally saw a symbol of AKA on her mask

They all tense up upon see the symbol. "Come join us have breakfast. Don't worry I come here as Superboy sister not as AKA " said Snow. They then join the sibling breakfast together as Snow already finish cook breakfast for all of them. They feel awkward as someone like AKA members just cook breakfast for them and it was many and luxurious. "Come on eat up" said Snow as she smile at them. Kid Flash and Impulse is the first one who eat first. Soon all of them eat and surprise could be see on their face. "This is delicious!" shout Impulse.

"Oh yeah Conner, mom will be out on mission so I will need to look after the cafe but...... we have house all by us for week" said Snow as she grin. Both the siblings high five leaving the team in shock as it was rare to see Conner smile. "So do you want to continue study or we come stay at there?" ask Snow "Are you kidding me of course I will choose to go there" said Conner in happy "Ok then we will stay at T palace until mom come home. You can train with them until you faint or do you want to train together?" ask Snow "how about both? Since I kind of tired study. Want some rest" said Conner as he grin. The team notice how similar his grin with Snow.

"Wait you guys go to T palace. The place where all AKA training " said Beast Boy "Yeah. We children of AKA of course we could go there. Besides we not the only one has go there. Red Robin also go there since he son of Queen although at there his rank more higher than us at there" said Snow "what? Red Robin is Queen son?" This is another shock they receive. First Conner sister is AKA then Red Robin is son to Queen what next? "You guys didn't know? Princess and Queen are related to Batfamily " said Snow bring another bomb that shock them. Conner just chuckle at his teammates shock face and look at Red Robin who look like he just give up his life "why do you tell them? Dad won't like it if he know about this" said Red Robin

"Don't worry he can't. Besides I got permission from Queen" said Snow "Mom let you tell them?" ask Red Robin in disbelief. Just then Nightwing come in kitchen "that smell nice what did you guys have for breakfast. Oh! Hey Snow " said Nightwing. Snow wave him back then leave follow by Conner. The team still in shock and try to process what happens "What just happens?" ask Nightwing "Snow just told them that our family related to Queen and Princess " said RR "oh" that the only thing he react

"oh! Oh! That's your reaction! You related to both powerful women in world and we just know about it" said Tigress "hey it's not my fault I have Queen as mother and Princess as my cousin. Besides we keep it a secret until you strong enough to protect yourself " said Nightwing "what do you mean?" ask Wonder Girl "I mean we didn't tell you guys before because you didn't stand a chance against any AKA enemies. When she tell you this it mean she believe you guys strong enough to face at least one of AKA enemies " said Nightwing. They never thought there's meaning behind her action..

I feel like this is just another rubbish chapter. Help!! I run out of ideas