How they lost Matt

Metropolis city got attack again by aliens. Tina run with her son Matt from all those falling building. They almost arrive at safe place when suddenly another fallen building come to Tina. Matt saw it so he push Tina away and got crush instead. Tina was surprise but after few minutes she realized what happened and rush to place where Matt were. Although he was Superman clone he doesn't have his super strength made him a fail clone. Those scientists about to kill him when Tina and Mira arrive and save him. Tina use her super strength to lift up all those things that crush her son. She saw Matt badly injured as she pull him out of there. Tina start crying as she desperately try to heal him despite know it was useless. Matt stop her from using it "Stop mom. It already too late. You know that. You will only drain your energy if you try to heal me" said Matt as he try to surpass his pain.

Mira and Superman arrive at scene. "No no  no Matt don't you dare. You promise to see my performance tomorrow " said Mira as she come close to him. Matt look at Mira with his purple eyes that he got from Tina. "Sorry sis looks like I couldn't go. Keep going with your performance tomorrow okay? Let the world know about how amazing you are" said Matt. Mira nod as her tears come out. They all know with his current injuries and almost destroy body it was already too late. He can't be saved not even with healing power. Matt turn to face his parents "Sorry mom looks like I can't eat your special dishes today. Dad sorry we can't watch sis amazing  performance together " said Matt. Tina tears flow down as she keep holding his hand. She know no matter what she do now Matt doesn't have hope to survive even with her magic healing. Matt pass away that day.

On performance day, Mira look at audience in front of her and take microphone give by staff. "Hello everyone. You guys must be wonder why I still do performance when my brother died just yesterday. Actually I don't really want to do it too but his last word is reason why I'm doing this. 'keep going with your performance tomorrow Okay?' that's what he said so I need to do it for his sake. Before I start let me tell you a bit about my brother since I'm doing this performance for him. He is my lovely brother that are stubborn, smart, handsome and ...... a bit hot-headed guy. We lost him when he was 5 years old and we looking for him for over 14 years and just found him now but...... now.... we lost him forever. I supposed to give this song as birthday gift for him but now.... I will show you how much I love you my dear brother " said Mira as she play piano and same time sing the song.

This is the song play by Mira.