Why you can accept it easily

Tina knock Conner door. After she got permission to get in she open the door and see her son was facing his homework. It has been few months since she take him home. She teach him some time and hire a tutors for him. She want to sent him to school at first but then cancel the idea.

She want him to feel comfortable with them first and try to mingle with human first start with his tutors. So far it goes good although at first Conner being on guard around his tutors but now he start feel comfortable. He especially like Mr. Edward who teach him Science. Sometimes the two of them will go on gym together. Tina didn't see anything wrong with let Edward as Conner father figure since his father doesn't want him.

Back to present Tina smile at Conner which he return with smile too. "Do you have hard time with your homework? You could ask me or Mira ok?" Said Tina. Conner shake his head "I'm fine mom" said Conner. It just few days ago he start call her mom it made her feel happy. "Can I ask you something Conner?" ask Tina "sure" said Conner as he look at her back. If anyone notice his blue eyes has a bit of purple colour like her which made him unique and wonderful in her opinion. "Why... I mean how can you accept I as your mother easily?" ask Tina "well ....... to be honest Princess told me" said Conner as he rub his back neck.

Princess is one of the most powerful and dangerous creature. Although her power is strong she remain natural as she only try to keep the balance between evil and good. Sometimes she will side evil sometimes she will side good. She monitors both villain and heroes. She can see future and wide knowledge so it isn't weird if she could know something like that. She also leader of AKA the most powerful organization and Tina is part of it.

"When?" ask Tina " before Queen ask my permission to check on my blood" said Conner as he remembers back what happens.

Flashbacks....

Conner sigh as he start to feel bored. He was in living room to watch TV but nothing caught his attention. All his teammates are out leaving him alone at Mt. Justice "why look so bored?" ask someone this made Conner stand up and on guard as he look around and saw Princess in her usual suit and mask that always made her eyes look white.

 Justice "why look so bored?" ask someone this made Conner stand up and on guard as he look around and saw Princess in her usual suit and mask that always made her eyes look white

Almost like this but on eyes it was white that hide her eyes colour like Batman mask

Conner put down his hands and relax "Hello Conner son of Superman " greet Princess as she walk to him and sit on couch. Conner follow to sit on couch. "Why are you here?" ask Conner ignore her weird greeting. "I'm here just to see how young heroes that was train by Justice League are doing. I hope you all in good condition. Where is the other young heroes?" ask Princess as she look around. Young Justice like her presence although sometimes she is weird. She never see them as sidekick but as young heroes.

"They go out" said Conner "That's too bad. I got a good news for you Conner but it's Okay since they will know about this soon" said Princess. He look at her so she continues talk "in few moments Queen will talk to you about test on your blood as she has some doubt about Lex Luthor DNA. The result will come out that it wasn't Lex Luthor DNA but woman DNA. This mean you have mother. Your mother is actually used to work for Lex Luthor probably that's where he got your mother DNA. After that Queen try figure out who and found your mother. Your mother is a great fighter she could train and protect you along with your sister " "Sister!?" shock Conner "yes. You have a sister although your mother actually adopt her. Few days later Queen will come with your mother and ask if you want to stay with them or not? That time you can choose to follow her or stay? It's your life. Your choice" said Princess then she stand up.

Conner follow along to stand up "I will excuse myself. Remember Conner there always someone who love you" said Princess then leave Conner try to process what she said. Then everything happens just like Princess said and when he was ask to choose he choose to follow his mother and see himself what kind of person his mother is.

End of flashbacks...

"I see. Geez Princess is such a spoiler but I'm happy you choose to follow me back. I know that she could see future but if she choose to let you know means she accept you as my son and believe that you could take this news well" said Tina in her usual gentle smile. Conner smile "Me too. I'm glad I choose to follow you back. I learn many things by stay with you" said Conner. Since he stay there many things change. He can control his emotions more well. He learn a lot about his origin as his mother isn't human but fairy so he learn about fairy. Although he didn't develop any magic power he didn't mind learn and see her mother show any magic.

Well that's it for now. Please comment to let me know what do you think about this story...
P/s I'm running out of idea to made this story. If you could suggest something please tell me.