Ours

A couples years go by, and Bailey and Trevor are still happily in love.

Trevor continued on his education to become a pharmaceutical engineer. While Bailey switched her major a few times, she finally chose a path and decided that a counselor for grieving children and young adults is where her heart is.

Three years after graduating, the two shared a beautiful sunset in the field they first confessed their love, where Trevor got down on one knee and asked her to spend forever with him.

And a year after that, the two had a small and romantic wedding with their closest friends and family, where in the front row sat a picture of Isabella, and picture of Bailey's mother.

The two once young teenagers in love had built a life they loved, together.

"And that my sweet sweet Isabel, is my happily ever after." Bailey says looking down at her daughter.

"So fairytales are real mommy?" The little girl asks.

"Absolutely, you just have to know when you find something worth fighting for. Just be sure it's not something that dims your light." Bailey says smiling.

"I want to love like you and daddy, and grandma Bella and grandpa." She says snuggling into her pillow.

"And you will sweetheart. I promise. But right now, it's time for bed." Bailey says to her daughter kissing her on her cheek.

"Goodnight mommy." The little voice says sleepily.
"Goodnight baby." Bailey says as she closes the door behind her.

"So what was the story tonight? "Cinderella or The Little Mermaid"? Trevor laughs.

"Ours." Bailey says smiling as she leans into his chest on the couch.
"My favorite." Trevor says lifting Bailey's chin and planting a kiss on her lips.
"Mine too." She says laying her head down on him interlacing her fingers with his.