Chapter 24 - Unbroken Bond.

“He did it. He actually did it!” You thought. Every vile thought that replayed in your head of Roc dumping Kiloni in so many ways, always raced and wandered through your mind. You never thought that he would dump her in this way. You never thought that he would tell everyone that he loved you in this way. You knew that Roc had feelings for you, but not to the point where he would actually leave Kiloni since he’d been with her for 2½ years.

Especially at her wedding.

Roc had smiled at you as he got ready to walk off of the podium, and give you a hug. Next thing you know, a girl had tackled him onto the ground, and began to punch him. It was Kiloni’s older cousin. And of course, she was outraged that he dumped her cousin right in front of her and her family. He tried to get her off of him, but she was too angry and too wild.

However, you weren’t about to let any woman attack Roc, your man, in front of you. You lunged after the girl, grabbed her by her hair, and threw her onto the ground. You were ready and prepared for an all out brawl.

“Get off of him!” You yelled as you continued to hit the girl. She began to claw into your face and your hair, as the rest of Kiloni’s cousins ran into the crowd, and began to attack and jump you. It went from you fighting another girl, to you fighting all of her female cousins.

“Oh hell no!” Stacy said getting up, taking off her earrings and heels, and looking at Melissa, Camryn, and Leah. “We can’t just let them jump her!”

Melissa sprung up and snatched two of her cousins by their hair, as Melissa and Leah went head to head with the two girls. Camryn was tugging one girl off of you, while Stacy grabbed her heel, and struck the girl that you attacked. The girl flew into the end of the stage, looked up, and gave you an evil glare. There was a long cut on the side of her face.

“I’m really about to kick your ass.” The girl growled.

“You didn’t really think that I was going to let you jump my friend, did you? Bring it bitch!” Stacy said putting her hair into a bun, and inching her index finger towards herself. The girl jumped up, and her and Stacy grabbed each others faces, and fell into the front row benches.

While this fight was going on, the people who were attending church in the large room next door heard a lot of noise in the room that everyone was in. They heard what Stacy and Kiloni’s cousin was yelling, and they were applaud by the words that they were using.

“What’s going on in there?” One woman said to the preacher.

“Did you hear those people? Cursing in church?” Another woman said fanning herself with the fans they were provided with. “How dare they invade the name of the lord!”

“I don’t know.” The male preacher wondered as he stepped off of the stage. “I guess I’ll go check it out.”

“What the heck is going on?” Princeton shouted putting both of his hands in his hair.

“We need to break everyone up, or call the police!” Prodigy yelled. “This is a church!”

“Daddy!” Chresanto Jr. wailed in the church as tears shot down his face. With all of the fighting that was going on, he was terrified about what was going on. He couldn’t find you, and he could see Roc on the ground, so he was calling on him to come get him.

“Chres!” Roc said lifting up, and giving him a worried look.

When he made his way towards him, he was suddenly struck in the face by one of Kiloni’s male cousins. Then, all of her male cousins began to go in, and jump him as well. Chresanto Jr. stood there helpless, as they jumped and stomped on Roc in front of him.