Chapter 1 - Crossed Lines.

You both bought everything that the other person thought was not needed for the house. Roc had been nagging you and telling you to put the things back, but you refused. You bought each item that you wanted in the grocery store, put them in the trunk, and got into the car. You and Roc was both silent in the car. At this point, you were ready to go home, and get right in the bed

 “You bought that shit anyway, huh?” Roc said as he drove, not breaking his focus on the road. You sat there silent, trying to ignore him to keep yourself from getting angry.

“I’m talking to you!!” Roc growled as he shifted his attention to you.

“Yeah, I did.” You snapped. “And as far as i’m concerned, we both have jobs. I can spend my money on whatever I want.”

“What the hell would we need potato skins and wings for when you didn’t even eat the ones in the fridge yet?” He said raising his tone as you both pulled in front of the house.

“Roc!” You shouted over him as you got out of the car. “I bought the items. Get the fuck over it!”

Roc had grown furious. He’d grabbed your bags that you bought, and opened his door to get ready to throw the items away. You quickly ran into the house, and grabbed his wrists to keep him from throwing your items away.

“(Y/N), get your hands off of me.” Roc said as he threw the grocery bags, flinging you to the side as you hung onto his wrist. He snatched his wrists out of your hands, and shoved you very hard. Angered, you walked up to him, and smacked him in his face.

“Don’t you ever put your hands on me.” You growled as you looked at him. He slowly turned his head towards you, and smacked you back. But his smack, felt way more painful. This was a new level of pain that you’ve ever felt.

“Touch me again!” Roc growled through his teeth as he got in your face. You quickly lifted up, as you began to punch him in the chest. Your hands were swinging everywhere, as Roc grabbed your wrists, and pinned them up against the refridgerator.

“Let go of me, Roc.” You said, still squirming with your hands pinned on the refridgerator.

“Learn how to keep your hands to yourself, (Y/N).” He said looking at you.

“Let me go!!” You screamed at the top of your lungs, as you began to tear up out of anger.

“Make me.” He said, making you more angry.

You stood there with your bloodshot red eyes, as you kneed him in his nuts. He quickly let go, as he held onto his stomach, and kneed down on the ground. You went from pure anger, to regret as you stared at him.

“Roc, I’m so sorry.” You said, covering your mouth. He slowly lifted up, as he grabbed you, and shoved you outside of the kitchen. He then ran up to you, and smacked you way harder than before. He then grabbed you by your shirt, and threw you onto the ground. He bent down, as you began to fling and punch him in his chest.

“Stop it, Roc! Get the fuck off of me!”

“You’re gonna stop putting your hands on me!”

Roc shouted as he grabbed onto your wrist, and held them close to his face. You got one of your hands free, as you dug your nails into his chest, and he snatched your hand off of him. He looked down, and seen blood marks on his chest. He then looked up at you with his bloodshot furious eyes, as you got up and ran into the guest room. Roc followed you in there, as he grabbed a small glass, and threw at you. Little pieces of glass made small marks, you’d began to call the police, because you’ve never seen Roc this angry before. When he seen you getting ready to call, he smacked the phone out of your hand, and shoved you into the glass table in the room.

“Who the hell do you think that you’re about to call?” He yelled as he stood over you. You slowly stood up, as he was getting ready to smack you again, you grabbed his wrist, and punched him square the face. He quickly stumbled to the side, and seen blood dripping down his nose. He then looked at you, and punched you in your face harder. You flew onto the bed, and covered your face.

“Are you done now?” Roc said breathlessly as he stared at you in pure disgust. But when he looked at your reaction, he realized that he’d gone too far. He looked at you and seen you drastically crying on the bed, as you cupped your face. You were in complete pain, and all the fighting in the house made you even more afraid. You and Roc had never went this low. Roc’s face went from angry, to shock as covered his mouth, and slowly walked over to you.

“What have I done?” Roc whispered out loud as he stared at you. “Baby, I’m so sorry-“

“Get off of me, Roc!” You yelled smacking his hands off of you as you laid on the bed, crying drastically. “Look at what you did to me! You hurt me. I never thought you’d do this to me!”

“(Y/N), I’m sorry…I’m so sorry.” Roc said as he slowly leaned into you, and hugged you. You had uncovered your face, and began to punch his chest over and over again as tears ran down your face. But this time, Roc hugged you, and allowed you to hit him. You slowly began to calm down, as you and Roc laid down, held each other, and began to let out a load of tears. You both couldn’t believe, that you’d actually fought each other like that.

“I’m so sore.” You smiled as you whispered in his ear. Your voice was still shaking from crying. He then lifted his head up, and looked at you as you two began to laugh. He then smiled, and put his forehead against yours. You both were littered with scars, and bruises.

“I’m sorry.” Roc said, looking you in your eye. “We can get in trouble for this. We cant fight like this again, (Y/N). Do you understand?”

You didn’t answer him. You continued to look him in his eye, as you kissed him on his lips. You’d stopped for a second, but Roc was ready. He grabbed you again, and continued to kiss you as you both lay there, sore on the bed. You both weren’t moving around alot because of your injuries, so you both stayed in the same position. Roc had his one arm around you, and your left and right arm was covering his back.

He lifted up, and began to take off his shirt. You looked at him, and slowly began to take off yours as you watched him. You both took off your pants as he brought you closer, grabbed you by your waist, and began to kiss you endlessly. He slowly laid you back down, put his hands on your side, and slowly began to kiss down your stomach. Suddenly, 3 policemen burst through the door, grabbed Roc by his wrists, and put handcuffs on him.

“What the hell?” You said lifting up, putting the covers over your body.

“Excuse me sir, but you’ve been charged with domestic violence!” One of the officers said. “Anything you say can and will be used against you in court.”

“No officers!” You plead. “It’s okay! Trust me. I-“

“Look at your face.” One of the officers said, touching the sides of your face. “Do you need any assistance?”

You barely paid attention as you watched the other officers tugged Roc out of your room. “No sir. I’m fine.”

“Alright, miss. You have a good night.”

You watched the officer leave your room, as you grabbed your robe, and began to chase the officers. As soon as you stepped off of the bed, you stepped onto your phone, and quickly removed your foot. You grabbed your phone, and seen that 911 was on the screen.

“Fuck.” You said looking at your screen. You forgot that you’d dialed 911, and they heard the whole entire fight through your cell phone…