Chapter 15 - Kiloni.

You woke up the next morning, and Roc wasn’t in bed. You walked into the living room, and seen him playing with Chresanto Jr. He was a month old now, and so he had his facial features now. He had a small move on the right side of his face, and he was starting to look more like Roc. And even though Roc couldn’t remember the son that he thrived for, he still bonded with him as if he never lost his memory.

“You’re sexy. Just like your dad.” Roc said lifting him up, and inching his face close to his. He looked and seen you walking pass him behind the couch.

“Good morning.” Roc said smiling at you. This felt weird, because you didn’t hear a ‘good morning baby’ or a ‘damn, you’re finally awake?’ phrase that Roc would always give you.

“Good morning.” You moaned. You were still depressed about the night before, and you showed it. But Roc couldn’t tell because he didn’t know how the sex you guys had, usually was.

You walked into the kitchen, and breakfast wasn’t made. You were getting frustrated because you kept forgetting the accident. But you were so used to the old Roc because the old Roc was there just a few days ago. You took out some lasagna hamburger helper, and smiled to yourself.

“Hey baby..” You said putting your arm around him, and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah?”

“You want me to make your favorite, tonight?” You said giving him a flirty look.

“Buffalo wings and potato skins?” He said smiling at you.

“What?” You said, getting thrown off.

“My favorite food?” He said laughing at you, and giving you a kiss on the lips. “Thank you baby.”

You glared at him. It was almost like he was a different person, in a different state of mind, or in a different zone. Even though this was happening before your eyes, this moment didn’t seem realistic at all. You thought of something good that would get him out of the house.

“Babe, you have work today.” You moaned.

“Oh yeah! Shit I forgot!” Roc said jumping up, running into his room, and throwing on a decent jogging suit.

“You remember where you work?” You asked as you peeked inside of your room.

“Yeah. I work at Home Depot.” He responded.

“Wow.” You thought to yourself. All you could think of, was how did he remember where he worked, his friends, and even his own school that he went to in the 6th grade, but he didn’t remember you, or some of his relatives. Roc had grabbed all of his things and met Prodigy outside, and he didn’t give you a kiss or hug. He didn’t tell you that he loved you, nor did he acknowlege you. He gave Chresanto Jr. a kiss on his forehead, and left.

Later that day, you invited Stacy and the rest of the girls over so that you could vent. With the stress of the baby in the accident, you had so many bottled up emotions that you had to let out that you kept bottled in.

“He’s like a different person now.” You said staring off at the floor as you held your wine glass.

“How? I mean I know he’s lost his memory, but does it treat you bad?” Leah asked.

“He doesn’t treat me AS good.” You continued. “We had sex last night, and it was so disappointing.”

“It was bad?” Stacy gasped.

“No. It just wasn’t as good as it usually is.” You snarled. “What Roc always does, is he grabs my waist, grabs my arms, grabs my hands, grabs my back, claw at my skin, tongue kisses my neck, and more. Now he doesn’t even keep eye contact with me. He wasn’t aggressive like he usually was, he didn’t take control of the sex, he did none of that. It was almost like I had sex with a different person or something.”