5# ... whαt?

Hope that u enjoy!! :)
This will be a short chappie sadly :c

~❄️~

Juvia Pov :

I was crying. Why? Why does Lyon want me to stay away from him?? What does he mean by it is for my own good?

No. I don't want to stay away from him. I will not stay away from him.

+¥•+¥•+¥•
~The next day~

Lyon Pov :

I decided to visit him today. In a gloomy Day. His death.

I was on my way to school. I just hope that Juvia will leave me alone. I didn't want to be rude to her it's just I can't have friends. And whenever I hear that word, it remembers me of him.

-Time skip-

It's lunch time and like always I'm alone. Juva never talked or tried to talk to me. *sigh* She finally understood that we will never be friends.

I should be happy but I'm not.
I miss her triying to talk to me and the things she does for me to notice her.

I.. l- NO! I can't love.

-Time skip-

School finally ended. I'm going to see him now.

+¥•+¥•+¥•+¥•

Juvia Pov :

I'm going after Lyon. He seems to not notice that I'm following him. Everyone looks at him with weird looks in their faces. Probably because of his clothing.

I saw him enter a cemetery.
... CEMETERY?? What??! Is it because of that that he only wears black?

I waited until he left the cemetery to look at the person who died from his family or I don't know who.

I approached it. When I saw the name of the dead person..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WAS IN SHOCK!!

~💧~

Dam dam dam. Who do u think died? :) Find out in next chappie!

Sry for grammar and spelling mistakes :c

Comment,
Vote if u want and
Until next chappie! <3