9# gєttíng íntσ trσuвlє (1/1)

Heyo, heyo!!!! I'm sry for not posting T-T I fangirled so hard in the new episode 😻❤️ Hope chu like the chappie >-< And happy V-day! :)

~❄️~

Erza Pov:

School ended and Jellal and me went to our suposed "date". I'm so nervous. What should I say?? He isn't talking at all! We're just walking side by side!!!!!!! I'm getting more and more nervous by every minute.

"Where do you want to go?", I jumped a little. Jellal stopped to walk and looked at me.

"Wherever you want!", I looked at the ground, blushing a light pink.

"Hmm.. I heard there is a park atraction. (A/N: Dunno if it's called like that in English ;-; ) Do you want to go there?"
"Sure!", I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I felt something warm on my hand while we were walking now. I looked down to see Jellal's hand holding mine!! Omg! KYYYYAAAA! I hold his hand too and he looked at me smiling with a slight red blush. *^*
He looks so handsome when he smiles+ blushes *~* <3

+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*

Lucy Pov:

I was in Natsu's bedroom waiting for him to bring our hot chocolates. His room wasn't clean at all! But it had his scent that I loved so much. Yeah.. I love everything about him. His smile, his childish side, that pink hair of his, those piercing onyx eyes that make me melt, that pointed nose, those perfect lips... everything!! And their all mine now. I smiled.. I'm so glad that we're together now.
Natsu entered his room and gave me my hot chocolate and thanked him.

"You know Luce.. I love you so much that I don't want to lose you. If you would leave me I would defenitely kill myself."
"Natsu! That will never happen! I.. love you too! Forever!"
He grinned at me. Oh! How I love that grin */////*

I took a sip of my hot chocolate. Mmmmmhh... Yummi!! Just then Natsu began to laugh.. what's wrong with him?

"Nyahahahahhaha!", he laughed.

Natsu Pov:

"Nyahahahhahaha!", I laughed.
She has some of the hot chocolate on her lips!! Hahhahaa! It's cute but funny in the same time!

"What's so funny?", she looked at me confused.
"Nothing, nothing", I grinned.

I leaned in and licked her lips, where the chocolate was. When I looked at her face she was blushing like a tomato. Omg! How cute haha!

+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*

Gajeel Pov:

Right now I'm in a café with shrimp who is reading a book. That's not what I meant with hanging out! She then cought me looking at her.

"Is there a problem?"
"Yeah! Reading a book has nothing to do about hanging out, shrimp!"
"Moh! Please stop calling me that Mr. Donkey Kong!"
"Hah? So now I'm Donkey Kong? Sounds good, I like him!"
"Eh? But everyone likes Mario or Luigi!"
"Not me. They're just shrimps like you."
She glared at me. Haha, her glare is so cute!

"Luigi and Mario are much better than DK!"
"Nope! DK is better!"
"Luigi and Mario!"
"DK!"

And it went like this for about half an hour...

+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*

~In the morning~

Juvia Pov:

I stood up earlier. I cried all the night. Just to think about what happened yesterday, made me wanna cry. He left me there alone. With no reply about my confession.
I'm going to do my best to make him fall in love with me! No matter what! Even if he rejects me!

~In school~

I arrived at school. I think I'm going to talk with him about yesterday.

-Time skip-

Lyon Pov :

I'm in the boys toilet, I left my bag on the ground and then went to the toilet cabine. I heard someone enter. When I finished doing that. I exited the cabine and washed my hands. When I wanted to grab my bag.. it wasn't there. I started to panick. Where is it? I left it here!

I exited the room. Juvia came to me just then. What does she want?

"Lyon! Can we talk?"
"Where is my bag?"
"Huh?"
"Where is it? Was it you who took it?"
"What are you talking about? Is your bag missing? Where did left it the last time?"
"Ughhh.. in the bloys toilet room."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah!", I said a little to loud.
"U-Umm, if you want, I can hel-"
"No thanks, it's alright!"
And I left her.
I was going to my locker when I saw a letter:

-
(The letter)
If you want your bag back. Then come in this place at 19h. Here's the address :
Street Emile Myrish, there is a old building. Go in there.

From: Unknown
-
What the hell?

~💧~

hope chu like it! I know there isn't very much Gruvia but I promise there will be in the next chappie!
Next chappie: 10# Getting into trouple (2/2)

Comment,
Vote if you want
And until next chappie! <3