11# thє nєхt dαч

Heyo, hope you like it!

~❄️~

Lyon Pov :

I started to wake up and tried to push a little someone more towards me, but when I felt that there was none, I opened my eyes.
When I opened them I saw her there, sitting on a chair, smiling at me.
I smiled a bit..

"Good morning Lyon!!", Juvia said cheerfully.
"Uh.. yeah.. morning.."
"Did you sleep well?"
"Yep, and you?"
"Too!", she grinned.

Juvia seems so happy.. I wonder why.

"The doctors said you could go out of hospital today, so I think we should rush to school."
"Sure! But.. wait.. I don't have my schoolbag. It was stoled."
"I'll just lend you my books. C'mon we have to go!!"
She grabbed my hand and started running.

+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*+•*
~At school~

We arrived at school just in time. I didn't know that Juvia could run so fast. We entered the classroom.
And it became quite..

"Why is Juvia with that loner?", whispered one of my classmates.
"I don't know, but I think they're compatible.", answered the one who was asked.

Compatible?!

Juvia sat next to me. Err.. is her chair not in the back of the classroom?

"I asked Mme Aries if we could sit together because you lost your bag."
"Thank you.", I whispered in a low voice.
"Huh?"
"Thanks, for everything.."
"Everything? What do you mean?"
"Nevermind."

I looked the other way and smiled. I could say she was looking at me confused. Whait.. what am I doing?? I can't smile like I'm happy!
My smile immediatly faded.
Classes startet.

-Break Time-

Juvia Pov :

Me and my girl-friends went to the cafeteria to eat something. I'm not really hungry so I'm not going to eat anything. I still have to tell the girls that I slept next to Lyon!!! Kyaa I can't believe it myself! He's warm and so muscular. If I could sleep with him all nights like that, it would be wonderful.

"Hey girls I have to tell you something.."
"Is it good or bad?", asked Lucy.
"I would say it's great!"
"Then what is it? You are making me ansious!", said Levy entusiasticly.
"I slept with Lyon!"
"Y-You d-d-d-dit t-t-tha-at thi-ing???", Erza said, red like a tomato.
"NO! We only slept side by side! We didn't do that!", I blushed so hard.
"You know Juvia.. I think he's not a good guy for you..", told me Lucy.
"Why not?"
"Well first of all, Lyon Vastia is dead. 2nd , he's a vampire. 3rd, he's so strange. And many other things. I think you should leave him alone. He's not good for you."
"I'm sry Lucy, but my heart doesn't choose who it will love. And even if he's all of those things and if he rejects me, I'll not give up!"
"If you say so..."

Lyon is passing by our table. When he was near I told him hi. But he didn't answer nor did he even look at me!
He ordered some water, paid it and left the cafeteria. This is not going to stay like this! None ignores me like this!
I picked up my things and stood up.

"Where are you going?", asked Levy.
"I'm going to talk to him.", with that said I left the cafeteria too.

I searched for him when I spotted him at the end of the corrodor, listening to musik, sitting on a bench. I went to him and took his headphones off.

"What's up with you??"
"What's up with me? We sleep together, side by side and now you're ignoring me like always?!"

He didn't answer and avoided my gaze.

"Leave me alone and give me my headphones back."
"Not until you explain to me why you're ignoring me."
"Because I don't need people like you around me! You're just going to get hurt if you're near me. I'm only protecting you. Now go, leave me alone and never talk to me again."

What the hell? I didn't answer and just stared at him for a few minutes.

"I know that you aren't like this. This isn't the real you. You aren't cold towards people nor so cold-hearted. I know this because you're always saying that you want to protect me. It means you care for me. It must have happened something to you, that made you be scared to be with people or you're scared too that they'll get hurt. But you know.. I will never get hurt because if I'm with you I'll just be happy. I will always be here for you, no matter wha--"

I was cut off when Lyon grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him..
.
.
.
.
.
.
and kissed me.

~💧~

Yay Gruvia moment! xp I'm sry I'll be not able to update a chappie on my other story.. :c

Comment,
Vote if you want
And until next chappie! <3