17# lucч'ѕ ínvєѕtígαtíσn

Hey guys, what's up? Sry for being the worst author ever.
Here's an update for ya~

~❄️~
The new year passed and the holidays ended.

Lucy's Pov:

I don't know what this feeling is, but I don't feel right about Juvia and Lyon's relationship. I know I sound pretty jealous or something, but I'm not. I just feel that Lyon is hiding something. Something important.
But it can also only be my imagination, who knows?

It's 7:30 am and I'm heading to school. On my way, I found Lyon walking to school too. I decided to join him and talk a little with him, but I'm sure he won't answer me.

"Hey, Lyon!"
He looks at me and stops. He waits until I'm beside him and starts walking again.
"Hey."
"How are things going with Juvia?"
"Good." his expression was unreadable.
"I'm glad! You know Juvia wanted you to desperately notice her. She is so in love with you, you know. And I'll say it now to you now, I kinda still don't trust you, please don't get mad it's that I don't know you for long and I think you're hiding something?"

He looks at me with a shocked expression on his face when I said the part of him hiding something.
But then he looks forward again and starts walking a little more faster than before.

"I'm not hiding something."
His voice dark and deep. He sure is hiding something, for how he reacted.

"Hmm, 'kay then."

We arrived at school. The hours seemed to pass slowly.
While I was having lunch, I'm thinking to investigate about Lyon.

When school ended, I told to my friends that I had something to do. In front of the school gate, Natsu is waiting for me like always. He gives me a peck on the lips and hugs me right after.
I hug him back and tell him that I had to hurry. He understood and let me go.

Natsu and me always walk home together. We know each other since childhood and fell in love for each other since middle school but never had the courage to admit it until high school.

I go to an information store where I search a telephone book (I don't know how it's called xd)
And searched for the name "Vastia". I found it after 15 minutes or so, 'cause the book is big.

"Krya Vastia -number: 691######"

I dialed the number. Peeep. Peeep. Peeep... Hello?
"Hello, am I talking to Mrs. Vastia?"
"Y-Yes you are... who am I talking to?"
"You are talking to Lucy Heartfilia.
I just wanted to ask if you have a son named Lyon Vastia?"
"W-W-W....WHAT? Y-Yes.. *sob* S-Sorry but I'm going to stop this conversation." Mrs. Vastia started crying.
"Wait, Mrs. Vastia! Please, wait! I'm a friend of your son.. he's in Fairy Tail High, right?"
"What are you talking about? My son died! 2 years ago!"
"O-Oh.. I'm so sorry for your son... Sorry for my rudeness.. Did your son have a friend with black raiven hair? Dark blue eyes?"
"You might be talking of Gray Fullbuster, yes, they were great friends. But after that incident, I never saw him again."
"Thank you for your kindness. Have a nice day! And sorry for my rudeness."
"You too young lady, goodbye."

What the actual fuck did I actually discover?! Lyon is dead? And  Lyon's ,the one that I know, name in reality is Gray Fullbuster?
Why is he pretending to be Lyon?
I don't understand...

-The next day-

Juvia pov:

Lucy has been acting strange.
She isn't talking at all and is spacing out all the time.
Sometimes she looks at me but then looks the other way again.
What's up with her?

~💧~

So I know this isn't a long chapter. Sorry for grammatical and spelling mistakes.

Hope you still liked it.. (:

Comment,
Vote if you liked and
Until next chapter <3