CHAPTER-24 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

Shehnaaz felt a bit comfortable when a voice came from the stage which scared her…. Someone said, “Aaj ki raat hai bohot khaas… Aaj jo hoga vo kisi ne kabhi socha bhi na hoga… Aaj purani kahani dobara likhi jayegi… Purane panne paltenge aur unmein nayi deewangi ke afsaane judenge… Koi aane ko hai toh koi jaane ko… Jo hoga vo kabhi bhula na jayega ya shayad main bhulne hi na dunga… Koi laut ke aaya hai… Koi laut ke aaya hai…” The person’s face wasn’t visible due to the dark and Shehnaaz trembled in fear with eyes wide open in shock… The lights came bringing her back to reality and she quickly looked around to see whether he was still there but alas it was again a hit and miss… He was nowhere to be seen… She tightly hugged Sidharth and said, “Sidharth he ran away… He had all his plans ready for today… Ye ussi ki awaaz thi… That means he is back… Electricity box ko bhi ussi ne mishandle kara hoga so that it doesn’t work and gets repaired exactly at his set time…” Sidharth broke the hug, cupped her face and said, “It is quite a possibility that it’s not him because it was all dark… If it is him then why doesn’t he show us his face…” She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said, “But, this poem is something which only we know… He had written this on valentines day for me 8 years back…” He shaked his head in disbelief and said, “Audio bhi toh ho sakta hai na Shehnaaz jo usne play kiya ho… According to your description he is not the one who would ever write poems… He had a big family… Might be someone from the family who knew him in and out or simply the one who exactly had written this poem…” Shehnaaz said with a tense look on her face, “Aur agar vahi hua toh…” He said, “Toh dekha jayega… Uski tension lene ki tumhe abhi kya kabhi bhi zaroorat nahi hai… Whoever it is has crossed all the limits now… I’ll handle it my way and you won’t stop me now…” She said, “Haan gussa dekh ke toh lag raha hai ke mujhe hi tumhe rokna padega…” He sternly said, “These people need to be taught a lesson which is unforgettable…” She folded her hands against her chest and said, “Lesson dena hai, bones nahi break karni… So, now just shut up and let’s enjoy the party…Kyunki mujhe advance mein pata hai that my song is going to be a hit…” He gave his winning smile and said, “Ab aayi na madam line pe… I knew it that you can’t spoil your own party for that stupid person who doesn’t has a life of his own and can’t let the other person enjoy as well..” She just nodded in a yes and thought about an incident from the past…

~~”FLASHBACK (8 Years Ago, September 2012; Ice Cream Parlour outside the college…)”~~
Raunak brought Shehnaaz her favourite chocolate ice cream and was smiling looking at her gulping on that…. His eyes weren’t leaving her cute face… A little ice cream was left on her lips…. He unconsciously kept moving towards her and she was looking at him in utter shock… She kept taking steps back while he kept moving towards her… The stone behind her hit her right foot and she winced in pain… He came back to reality and said, “Kya karti ho Shehnaaz… Can’t you take care of yourself aur ye road pe itne stones aur irregularities hote hi kyun hain...Chhodo meri hi galti hai…. I should have been careful… How could anything hurt you when I was around?? All my mistake… Dard ho raha hoga na… Come sit here… Hospital chalte hain… Iske marks nahi padne chahiye…” She was shocked by his extreme reactions on a mere scratch and said, “Raunak it’s a mere scratch and nothing serious… Mujhe pain nahi ho raha… It’s okay…”  He replied, “Nahi phir bhi we can’t take a risk… Chalo let’s go to the hospital..” She jerked his hand away and said, “No… I am not going anywhere… I have my lecture and I can’t miss it… I am going to the college’s medical room… I’ll get a bandage done… You also come with me for the lecture… Also, Raunak stay a little away from me next time se… I don’t like such unconscious actions jo abhi hua jab main ice cream kha rahi thi…” He replied with anger clearly visible in his voice, “Mujhe mat batao ke mujhe meri cheezon ko kaise handle karna hai… She widened her eyes and said, “Cheez?? Are you serious?? Main koi idhar udhar padi hui cheez nahi hun jise paise deke khareed liya phir uske saath jo marzi karte raho and neither am I a doll jisko cage mein band kardo…” He laughed and said, “You are my property…. Kaho toh I’ll pay but I won’t let you go…” She fisted her hands, clenched her eyes in anger and said, “First of all, I am a human being with emotions and some dreams to fulfill. Secondly, I am no one’s property… I belong to myself and my first priority is me… Thirdly, you better stay away from me because people like you don’t deserve an independent and fierce woman in their life and for that matter any woman because you don’t value emotions… People are handled with care and you can only mishandle and break them from within…” He smiled wickedly and said, “Ab agar tum jaisi beautiful aur attitude vali ladki ko paane ke liye thoda sa change hona pade toh vo bhi chalega...Nice...Very nice… Ladkiyan mujhe thoda sa time date karne ke liye bhi tarasti hain aur tum mere saamne se diye hue proposal ko ignore karke jaana chahti ho… Let’s see how tough can you be??” She gave him a ‘game on’ look and said, “Tum jaise ladko ko toh main yun seedha kardun… Vaise toh it’s said that a ‘dog’s tail can’t ever be straightened even if you keep it in water overnight..’ But, don’t worry I can set you right…” He smirked and said, “Let’s see…”
~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~

Couple dance was announced on a massive and successful release of the song… Sidharth called her name two-three times but she didn’t respond… Seeing her lost he shaked her shoulders and said, “Kya hua?? Where are you lost?? Come on..Let’s dance… Your song is a blockbuster…” She gave a fake smile which he understood and said, “Bolo…. Kya soch rahi thi…” She replied, “Kuch khaas nahi...Ek purani baat yaad aa gayi vo poem sunke… That Raunak was mad in love… Actually not love, only his passion, his stubbornness…” Sidharth said, “Ishq Junoon jab hadh se badh jaye… Ache ache aashiq sooli chadh jaye… And yahan ishq ka jaadu sar chadh kar nahi bol raha… Yahan sirf junoon hai and junoon is a destroyer… Leave it… Chalo let’s enjoy… Dance karte hain...Come…”
He took her to the stage… The host announced that it is going to be a ballroom dance and partners would change every time when the song changes and the song might change at any point… Shehnaaz was having a different type of anxiety on the stage but she didn’t show that…
To be continued…. What will happen on the stage?? Why is Shehnaaz anxious?? Is it just stage fright or something else has to happen?? Stay Tuned to know… Do comment down your views...