CHAPTER 16 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

Sidharth came out after freshening up and saw Shehnaaz looking at him with a confused face… She impatiently asked, “Can you now quickly tell me what you want to say??” Sidharth smiled and said, “Have patience baby!! Aise toh you act to be so cool and calm but when it comes to waiting for discussions you become like an excited kid…” He continued setting his wet hair while Shehnaaz sat on the couch with a thud, made a cute angry pout, folded her hands against her chest and said, “It is said that never let the kid within you die… So, how can I not let my kiddish side out once in a while…” Sidharth came and sat beside her while she turned her face to the other side… He made equal efforts and made her look at him… He said, “Arey when did I say that let the kid within you die?? I love that kid… I said ke aise toh itna cool and calm rehti ho par you don’t mind becoming a kid in front of me…” She replied without thinking much about her words, “Haan toh apnon ke saamne kaisa resistance… Why will I pull off an act in front of the one I lo…??” She instantly stopped and Sidharth said, “Complete your sentence… In front of the one I what?? Did you mean Love??” Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz quickly changed the topic and said, “Ab ye sab faaltu ki discussions chhodo and tell me what did you want to say?? Kab se wait kar rahi hun and then I need to go check on Noor as well…” He understood that she won’t speak now even if he tries so he straight away went to the topic without wasting any time, “If I say that I have a very good internship as well as a show appearance offer for you then would you come with me to Mumbai??” Shehnaaz’s face lit up in happiness and she said, “Offer?? What offer?? Jaldi batao… I want to know more about it…” He saw the glow and happiness in her eyes but didn’t want to avoid the main topic so he said, “Main point ye hai ke tum iss internship ke liye 1 month Mumbai aa paogi ya nahi… Just say yes or no Shehnaaz kyunki iss baar agar tumne apne liye stand nahi liya toh kabhi bhi nahi le paogi…” She replied, “Kal subah baat karein hum iss baare mein… I need time…” Sidharth took a deep breath and said, “But, I don’t have time Shehnaaz… Yes ya No… Apne liye decisions lena seekho… Agar tum hi apne liye khadi nahi hogi toh kabhi koi aur bhi tumhe kaise support kar payega…Main har step pe tumhare sath hun aur Mumbai mein bhi tumhe pura support karunga lekin main role toh isme at the end tumhara hi hai na… Khudh ko khudh se mila kar toh dekho tumhari puri duniya badal jayegi…” She said ‘yes’ for the offer with full confidence and hugged Sidharth tightly… He reciprocated the hug and was about to say something when she told him to be quiet and be like that for a minute… She broke the hug after a minute and said, “Ab toh mujhe dhang se explain karo iske baare mein…” He replied, “Will you like to be a part of my show for one episode and share your journey?” She gave him a surprised look and said, “Meri journey?? Par that’s just started Sidharth…. Main kya bolungi and will I be able to do it??” He replied, “Khudh par kab bharosa hoga tumhe and you know jab ye song release ho jayega na then you’ll emerge as a star aur ek star ke peeche ki kahani sab jan na chahenge…” She smiled and said, “Done then Mr. Shukla… I would love to be a part of your show and this would be my honour kyunki meri journey ka sabse important part toh tum khudh hi ho aur hamesha rahoge…” He gave her a kiss on her forehead and said, “Here’s your internship letter… Flying Colors Group of Companies has organised an internship under their Editorial Board for 6 talented new faces who truly aspire to be a journalist… This begins after 15 days for a month… Ab ye mat kehna ke dad ko kaise convince karenge.. Jaise pehle kiya tha vaise hi karenge and yahan se jaane ke baad we’ll be having 10 days to do so… Aur haan tum Mom, Ananya aur mere sath hamare ghar pe rahogi so I’ll tell all this to mom and vo tumhare dad se bhi baat karlengi…” She hesitantly said, “Sidharth par main aise tumhare ghar pe vo bhi for a month… Acha nahi lagta and aunty kya sochenge…” He sternly replied, “Mom kuch nahi sochengi… Ulta she’ll be the happiest when she’ll get to know about all this...Aur haan iss internship ke liye tumne khud letter type kiya tha right… Jo tumhari diary se gira… I posted it before coming here and see how talented you are?? Koshish karne se dara mat karo Shehnaaz varna aage sirf regret bachega ke jab sahi time tha tab try kyun nahi kiya…” She nodded in a yes and said, “Aage se sirf aage badhne ke baare mein hi sochungi… No looking back… Jo Eiffel Tower pe bola tha tumhe aaj I’ll work on it…” He replied, “That’s like my girl…” She blushed hearing ‘my girl’ from his mouth for the first time… He noticed this and said, “Darling you don’t need that stupid blush on or any other make up product when I am around you..” She ran out of the room saying, “Let’s see ke natural glow aa paata hai ya nahi kal mere shoot pe Mr. Shukla…” Sidharth laid down on the bed smiling and said to himself, “Kal ka din toh tum kabhi bhool nahi paogi Shehnaaz… Be ready for the best surprise baby…”
Next morning Shehnaaz woke up before Noor, took a bath, got ready and ordered Lime Water for Noor… Noor woke up when Shehnaaz was taking Lime Water from the hotel staff… She was sitting pressing her head with both her palms… Shehnaaz handed her the lime water silently and kept doing her work.. Noor noticed the cold behaviour and said, “Kya hua yaar Shehnaaz?? Baat toh kar mujhse… Ye mera sar itna kyun dard ho rha hai… Kuch hua kya raat ko??” Shehnaaz gave her a look and said, “Kuch nahi bohot kuch hua… You were drunk Noor… Vodka ka bottle lekar terrace pe chali gayi and you were speaking constantly about Abhi...And vo kya tha, “Abhi nahi aayega toh main neeche nahi utrungi…” Were you for real?? Ek attraction ke chakkar mein itna pee liya and ye bhi nahi socha ke iss anjan country mein agar kuch ho jata toh… Khudh ka toh chhodo you didn’t even care about us… Hamare liye tu important hai; koi bhi raah chalta hua ladka nahi…” Noor looked down and said, “Di aap aisa isiliye bol rahe ho kyunki aapko toh koi bhi ladka mil jayega easily but what about me??” Shehnaaz gave her an angry look and said, “Are you kidding?? Tu young hai Noor… Focus on your college… Tere aage abhi tera poora ka poora career pada hai… Shaadi vaadi hoti rahegi agle 6-7 saal mein… Abhi get yourself good education and financial independence…” Noor apologized, they hugged each other and Shehnaaz left for her shoot…
To be continued…. What will happen now?? What surprise was Sidharth talking about?? Will Shehnaaz’s shoot go smoothly or there’s something more to it??