CHAPTER-21 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

Just then a person who looked like a balloon seller handed a red coloured heart shaped balloon to Shehnaaz and ran away without giving her a chance to speak… She was taking a closer look at the balloon when the same joker who had scared her in the car bursted it and went away while playing around with his hat… A chit had fallen down with the multiple shiny sequences in it… Shehnaaz picked up the chit, opened it and what she read gave her another shock, “Game has begun Naaz!! Anything can happen and anything is possible in this deadly game of love and passion… Don’t forget that you’re my passion darling….” She looked around and thought, “Wherever I go something weird starts happening… That means someone is monitoring every moment of mine… Specially jab Sidharth mere aas paas se jata hai tab kuch na kuch hota hai… I need to do something jo iss insaan ko trigger kare aur ye forefront pe aake khele… Either it’s him or it’s someone who knows about my past and is using it against me…” She quickly took out a pen from her pocket and wrote at the back of the chit, “If you have the courage then do all this in front of Sidharth because I’m not scared of you… I think you are too self-obsessed to show your face and leave coming in front of me; you can’t even do these silly things in Sidharth’s presence… If you have the courage then accept my challenge…” She dropped the chit there only and went to Sidharth… She held his arm tight while he was busy in his call… She kept her eye where she had dropped the chit and someone in a black furry coat, black gloves and Red hat came there, picked up the chit and ran away…. She smiled and thought, “Now, the real game will begin… I am sorry Sidharth I used your name without telling you the truth but I’ll surely let you know everything when it is the right time… Abhi main nahi chahti ke hum hamara first trip iss sab ki vajah se spoil kardein and I know ye jo bhi hai ye mujhe harm nahi karna chahta… Ye bas mere past ko hamare against use karna chahta hai and I won’t let that happen…” Sidharth ended the call, kissed her forehead and said, “I am sorry sweetheart… It was an important work call...Ab chalein…” She smiled, nodded in a yes and they went to the museum… Shehnaaz wasn’t leaving his hand even for a nanosecond today which didn’t go unnoticed by him but he thought to ignore it as it might be due to the fact that they are at a new place….

Shehnaaz said, “Kitna unique structure hai na iss jagah ka…” He replied with the curiosity to know her point of view, “Aur tumhe aisa kyun feel hua..” She smiled and said, “Main building is huge and uske aage ke 2 structures chote hain par phir bhi they are the centre of attraction due to their pyramid like shape… Hum humans hamare talent ko chota samajhte hain but no talent is small and nothing goes unnoticed… Kya pata kab tumhari kaunsi quality unique prove hojaye aur log tumhe uske liye itna appreciate karein jitna tumne kabhi socha bhi na ho…” He looked at her in amazement due to her in depth thinking and said, “Tumhe pata hai ke huge buildings ke andar bhi bohot se raaz chipe hote hain which are worth knowing… Toh abhi serious na hote hue andar chalein…” She laughed and said, “Chalo chalte hain raaz pata karne…”
The museum was beautiful and unique… It adorned Egyptian Antiquities, Oriental Antiquities, Islamic Art, Greek and Roman Art and Sculptures of the medieval period… Shehnaaz was totally fascinated by the surroundings and exploring each and every corner carefully… She stopped at one of the Islamic art works and kept looking at it for quite a while… Sidharth noticed her expressions with curiosity and said, “Pure museum mein you never stopped at something then what’s so unique in this that made you stop…”

She replied with a small smile on her face, “Kitna unique pattern hai…Bilkul kisi window jaisi shape ban rahi hai… Aur har design mein kuch changes hue… Similarly life mein bhi aise hi changes hote hain which makes it more beautiful than yesterday… Aur hum bhi kisi khidki se kam nahi hain… Din mein khule hue aur raat mein band… We need to be closed during the night to get up recharged and refreshed the next day…” Sidharth smiled and said, “Tumhara thought process kitna in depth aur acha hai.. Agar sab aise hi sochte toh life kitni sorted hoti…” She said, “Par main nahi chahti ke sab aisa sochen because nobody is obliged to think in a particular way… Sabka apna alag thought process hota hai… Sabka alag opinion hota hai and sabka alag perspective hota hai to look at life…” He made a wow vala face and said, “Kitni clear and sorted ho tum… Shayad isiliye life mein moments ko enjoy karna janti ho…” They started moving towards the exit as they had explored it all. Sidharth noticed that she didn’t react to the last statement… So, he asked, “Kya hua kuch galat kaha kya maine…” She was lost somewhere but hearing this she said, “Ha...Hnn… Nahi… Mera matlab kya galat bola tumne…” They sat in the cab and she instantly wrapped herself in his embrace.. He was noticing her being lost somewhere for a few hours… He said, “Kuch hua hai kya Shehnaaz??” She looked at him with confused looks and said, “Nahi… Kuch nahi… Hona kya hai…” He doubted that something has happened for sure but decided to give her some space and said, “Toh phir itna explanation kyu de rahi hai… Chill kar na…” She smiled and slept in his embrace… They reached the hotel and he saw her sleeping peacefully… He lovingly caressed her face and said, “Shehnaaz baby… Hotel aa gaya… Aaja chal uppar room mein chal ke so jayiyo dobara…” She just hummed and snuggled more into him… He again said, “Shehnaaz uth ja baby...Uppar room mein chalke sleep comfortably na jaan…” She woke up rubbing her eyes and they went up to the room… As they unlocked the room Shehnaaz and Sidharth were shocked to see the scenario… The slider was open, rose petals all scattered and a cross made on the bed with the roses… Shehnaaz was shivering in fear… She was about to fall on her knees when Sidharth held her from her shoulders and pulled her into a tight hug… He said while rubbing her back, “Kuch nahi hai ye baby… Kisi ne pakka mazak kiya hoga… Shehbaaz ke paas tha na room card hamare peeche… Pakka uski aur Noor ki koi khurafat hogi… Dar mat bilkul… Calm down…” She broke the hug and said, “Nahi vo ye sab kyun karenge…” He called Shehbaaz and Noor right away to assure her… They were in the disc downstairs so Shehbaaz said that he’ll be there with Noor in 10 minutes… Meanwhile Shehnaaz walked towards the bed and touched those rose petals… She suddenly winced in pain… Sidharth ran towards her, held her hand tight and said, “Kitna khoon nikal raha hai… Ye kaise suddenly…” Then his eyes went on to the rose petals which had very small glass pieces under them… He quickly brought the first aid kit from the drawer and did her dressing… She didn’t utter a word all that while… For the first time Sidharth saw this quiet and pale faced Shehnaaz… Now, he was sure that there is something more to it… He asked, “Shehnaaz sach sach batao mujhe kuch hua hai kya…” Just then Shehbaaz and Noor entered and they…………………
What will happen now?? Will Shehnaaz spill the beans in front of Sidharth?? Will she tell the complete truth?? Was it a joke by Shehbaaz and Noor?? Or Was it a plan of the stalker after reading Shehnaaz’s message?? Stay tuned to know… Do drop in your views in the comments section if you are liking the story...