CHAPTER-20 (PARIS SPECIAL CHAPTERS)

The doorbell rang and Shehnaaz opened the door thinking it might be the breakfast but it was someone from the staff with a bouquet of red roses… The guy had a weird look… He was wearing a red t-shirt paired with black pants and a hat which hid half of his face… Shehnaaz asked, “May I know who has sent this…” The guy just handed her the bouquet and ran away… Shehnaaz tried to stop him by saying, “Hey...Hey...Hey stop… Who has sent this?? And don’t you require any signatures...Stop…” Shehnaaz kept the bouquet on the table and saw a heart shaped card attached to it… It was the same card that was in her vanity that day… She took it out and opened it to see what’s written… It read, “Shehnaaz I’m back.. Remember me??… I think you don’t… But, I remember each and everything… Our college… Your first day… Our first encounter… And….I think I don’t need to remind you of that day….You were scared but I didn’t mean to scare you baby...You thought after some days that it’s over and I won’t ever mark my entry again but alas… What’s mine is mine… No one can even put a scratch on you and your beloved is making you work...Wait and watch my dear...The game is on...Jahan jaogi mujhe apne aas paas hi paogi…” The card fell down from her hands, a lone tear escaped her eye, she sat down on the floor hiding her face in her knees… She was shivering in fear while saying, “No….No...no he can’t come back… No…. I can’t get back to that zone again… Get up Shehnaaz… You can’t be the victim this time… You are a winner… That guy wants me to be his puppet but he forgot that the old Shehnaaz is no more…. I am no one's puppet… I will fight my fear… I will confront him the day he comes in front of me… What does he want to show by sending these roses??… I’ll make the right use…” She got up, wiped her face, kept that card safely in her hand bag and put some of the roses in the vase while using the rest’s petals to decorate the side tables… She poured water in one of the beautiful glass bowls kept on the mini coffee table and spreaded the petals of the second last rose in it… She placed the small scented candles which were kept in the drawer in that bowl… Though, she didn’t light them as she was planning a romantic dinner for the evening… The tea and breakfast also came and she placed that on the table near the slider of the balcony… Just then Sidharth came out of the washroom drying his hair and noticed the room decorated with roses… He hugged Shehnaaz from behind, kissed her cheeks and said, “Kya baat hai aaj toh ye room aur ek haseen mohtarma gulabon si mehak rahi hain… Vaise plan kya hai aapka madam kyunki abhi toh kuch der baad ki reservation meri hai tumhe kahin lekar jane ki…” She turned in his embrace and said, “Mere plans raat ke hain abhi tumhe jahan marzi mujhe le jana hai le chalo…” He replied with a mischievous smile, “Oh my God!! Tum toh mujhse bhi aage nikli yaar… Raat ke plans and all vo bhi Paris---The City of Romance and Love mein…” She folded her hands against her chest and said, “Mr. Shukla aage main nahi aage aap hain… Matlab mere descent se bechare ache ache thoughts ke baare mein kya kya soch lete ho na tum…” He replied, “Ok meri Ms. innocent and thoughtful tumhare surprise ki baat hum raat ko hi karenge… Abhi quickly finish your breakfast… Ek special jagah leke jana hai tumhe…” She excitedly asked, “Kahan….” Sidharth shaked his head in disbelief at her cuteness and said, “Vahin jahan koi aata jata nahi…” Shehnaaz made a cute baby face and said, “Ahaaannnnn Sidhhaaarthhh...Kabhi toh mujhe kuch seedha seedha bata diya kar…” He laughed at her cuteness and said, “Ahaaannnn Shehnaaaazzzz kabhi toh kuch surprise rehne diya kar na yaar… Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai….” Both laughed at their cute banters together and quickly got ready… Sidharth had already booked a cab for their destination…. They settled in the cab while Shehnaaz was lost in her own thoughts… She was looking out of the window and thinking about all that had happened since yesterday… She thought, “Ye kaam uska toh nahi ho sakta for sure… Somebody else is behind it or maybe someone’s helping him… He can’t be in Paris… How could he know that we had plans of coming here??… Leave plans we decided everything about this trip at the last moment…” Her trance was broken when suddenly a person dressed more like a scary joker jumped in front of her window on the red light… She widened her eyes in shock when he put a finger on his lips and said, “Shhhhhh”...... Sidharth laughed at her reaction, held her close to him, rubbed her back and said, “It’s nothing baby… Street show ka part hoga vo… He did this to make you laugh and you are sulking like a little kid…” She said, “Ye hasane ke liye tha Sidharth… Aise hasate hain kisi ko...It was all so scary…” He said, “Bas bas meri jaan… It’s fine….Chal ab apna mood mat kharab kar… Dekh hum almost pohonch gaye… See how beautiful this place is??” They stepped out of the cab and Shehnaaz said, “Oh my God… Sidharth Louvre Museum… Main jab se Paris aayi hun I wanted to come here… Last time main aayi thi yahan dad ke saath and trust me it’s beautiful… Yahan ka ek ek piece of art is so good and the best part is ke aisa lagta hai jaise har ek design koi kahani keh raha ho… Har ek cheez ka ek meaning hai yahan… Par tumhe kaise pata ke mujhe yahan aana tha…”
Sidharth was in awe of the way Shehnaaz was telling everything to him… His gaze was fixed on her… He was lost in the way she was telling things… Though, he didn’t hear a word because he was just noticing her happiness and glowing eyes… Her eyes depicted shine… Her eyes depicted hope… Her eyes depicted positivity and the happiness of stepping towards her dreams… She was jumping around like a kid in front of him… That’s what he loved about her… He loved the fact that she was pure, innocent, unmasked, unfiltered and real like the mirror in front of her people… The expressive kid in her had died in the past few years which was now back and Sidharth was the happiest seeing that version of Shehnaaz… He wanted her to be winged… In Fact he was ready to become her wings… His thoughts were broken when Shehnaaz snapped her fingers in front of his eyes and said, “Sidharth tu sun bhi raha hai main itni der se kya keh rahi hun and maine kuch pucha hai… Tujhe kaise pata ke mujhe yahan aana tha??” He replied, “Haan main sun toh raha hun sab darling… Aur meko sab pata rehta hai okay...Abhi chalein andar ya aur bhi description baaki hai museum ki…” She smiled and they walked in hand in hand… Suddenly Sidharth had to pick up an urgent call and he went to the side… Just then a person…..
To be continued… Now what?? Stay tuned to know…. Do comment down your views... Don't forget to vote!!