Ria to Aria

I bite Air's hand and she hisses. I see Sebastian and Grell break through the glass and kill the man. "Ria!" Ciel shouts and I look behind me, noticing Angela with him. She gives me a smile, "haven't I told you? Ciel will be cleansed and you will be by my side Lady Ria." I lunge at her but two hands stop me.

"No!" I yowl and my Mother and Air drag me with Ciel and Angela.

Sebastian's P.O.V

I see someone grab Lady Ria, though Bocchan is my first priority. I get wrapped in cinematic records and stare at Grell in disbelief as he uses scissors as death scythes. "Sebastian!" Ciel calls, hearing Lady Ria yowl.

I grit my teeth as Grell finally cuts the records and we follow them closely. We run into William and once I mention Ria, he immediately let's us pass. 'What is with this shinigami...?' I think to myself as we run to the room. The young master has his cinematic records flowing from him. "Bocchan!"

Angela smiles at us. "Ria!" William growls and my gaze snaps towards her. The woman is watching as Air whispers in Ria's ear. I grit my teeth, its obvious the joining has started. "Who are you?!" Grell shouts at the woman with angel wings and William glares, "its her mother."

The woman smiles in a bittersweet way, "good to see you again William." William glares at the woman, "why are you doing this Amelia?" Amelia smiles, playing with a strand if her blue hair as her yellow eyes dance with mischief. "Isn't it obvious by now? Little Ria here, is powerful."

Her hand caresses Ria's face. Ria's eyes are blank and she stares at nothing as she listens to Air. "Although I don't care much for clean or unclean as this fallen," Amelia gestures to Angela and Angela scowls. "I do care about power and even though I've abandoned my human and demon ways to be an angel-." Grell cuts her off, "a angel that has been a demon?! Impossible!"

She rolls her eyes, "really? If you do it right, you can be. I did it for my love but after I watched Ria grow. Let's just say, I couldn't resist the temptation." She smirks and her hair turns black, her nails and clothes changing to a black color. "I had my suspicions," William cuts in.

"As did I, from the short explanation from Lady Ria when she awoke." I comment, "though I'm not sure why this Shinigami hadn't noticed." William glares at me slightly and turns back to Amelia. "What are you planning?" He asks and she smiles, tilting her head.

"Why don't you ask Aria yourself?" She steps aside. Lady Ria is dressed in a pitch black dress with a black ribbon around her neck loosely, red ribbon rims around her wrists and her animal side is out but different. Instead of gold, her eyes are a murky purple, her hair is a mix of blue and what seems to be a red tinge, her ears are the same as her hair.

I frown at the look she gives us. "Milady...?" As soon as the words leave my mouth, she has kicked me in the stomach and I'm sent flying across the room. When I look up again, she's gone, along with Amelia. William and Grell were both hit as well, 'the speed she had was unexplainable.... Even faster than she was before.'

I notice the young master falling, "Bocchan!" I shout and catch him. 'Things are becoming a bit more interesting...' I think to myself.

181818181818

Okay you little Nutellas! I'm on a field trip as I write this! I'm taking a risk with teachers around so don't get pissed about this short chapter. -_-

Reaper- Plus she feeds me......

*eye twitch* No one cares about that.

Reaper- I do.

t(-_-t)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
I HAD SOMETHING TO SAY BUT I FORGOT! ....heh.

Ja ne~ my Delirious Little Nutellas!

~Animeandmusic