Jewel & Robin

Last night I had another dream, this time I couldn't go to Ciel because in the dream he had to wear a dress. I don't look at him when we leave for his townhouse either. "What's wrong with you Ria? You've been quiet all morning." I glance at him in the corner of my eye and feel my face heat up. "Are you going to tell me or do I have to guess?" I say nothing and he sighs.

"Is your encounter with Lady Elizabeth still upsetting you?" I frown and shake my head, still staring out the window. Although our encounter is still bothering me, I won't let Ciel know. "Did you have some type of dream last night?" I put a finger on my nose, hinting that he's right. "What was it about?" I purse my lips and point at him.

"Me? What happened?" I don't say anything, "Ria what happened to me in your dream?" I bite my lip and look down, "y-you were wearing a-a dress...." His face goes full red and I look back out the window. "I guess that is reason enough to be acting strange but that dream is preposterous!" The carriage stops and Ciel pauses before getting out, "don't mention your dreams to anyone but me."

I smile a little, a strange feeling in my stomach stirring. Then I follow Ciel to the townhouse. "Hopefully it'll just be a quiet wee-." We all sweat-drop at the scene before. Lau, Madam Red and Grell shifting through Ciel's things. "What are you all doing?" Ciel asks with an anger vein appearing on his head. "Oh Ciel, we were just looking for some tea. We can't find anything." Madam Red states and Ciel puts a hand to his head in annoyance.

We had sat down to tea but shortly after we decided to head to the crime scene, suggested by Lau. "Hey kids! What are you doing?" A Scotland Yard man yells and we stop. "We are here to investigate the scene of the crime, by orders of the Queen." Ciel states, pulling out a letter. "What's going on Abberline?" Another man asks.

"They have orders by the Queen to solve the Jack the Ripper case, sir." Abberline responds. "Phantomhive," the man says through gritted teeth. Ciel smirks, "yes it seems that your men are incapable of solving this themselves. So the Queen has sent me instead." Ciel responds smugly.

Instead of us seeing the scene of the crime, we had to go to the Undertaker. "Lord Phantomhive," the Undertaker appears suddenly and Ciel jumps. I giggle a bit, earning a glare from Ciel. "We're here for information and to see the body." Ciel states, the Undertaker let's out a laugh. "You know that my information comes with a price Lord Phantomhive."

Ciel looks exhausted or annoyed, its starting to get hard to tell. "What does he want? Money?" Madam Red suggest. "No! Nothing like that! Laughter! I want the price of laughter!" The Undertaker says giddily and I smile. "Oh that's easy, once there was a ***** and it was ***** with *****." Sebastian puts a large X over her mouth. "I have one. So there's this ******* and it ***** ****** ******* *****." Sebastian covers his mouth too.

By now, I have moved so that I'm cowering behind Ciel. "How about you dearie?" The Undertaker appears next to me and I shake my head. "I'm not exactly sure what can cause a 'laugh'." I say, tilting my head. The Undertaker laughs so hard the building shakes. "Oh my....Heeheehee~..." We all stare at him in wonder.

"I don't get the joke," Ciel states, unamused. "No matter! I've gotten my laugh, ask away Lord Phantomhive." The Undertaker calms down. "We want to know about the victims of the Jack the Ripper murders." Ciel replies and we go into a long discussion on the victims of this case. When the Undertaker traced Ciel to show him what was being cut out of the victims, I tensed but calmed down a bit after.

When we had finished our talk with the Undertaker, he had asked to speak with me. "Ria? Why?" Ciel asks the Undertaker. The Undertaker doesn't say anything, just waits for everyone to leave with a silly smile. Ciel rolls his eyes and follows everyone out. "So dearie, I suppose you're staying with Lord Phantomhive. He knows what you are, doesn't he?"