Ria's Betrothed

"Lau!? Soma?! What are you doing here?!" Ciel shouts and I simply blush. "Well I came to visit my young earl." I almost growl, his earl? Then Soma cuts in, "I came to stay here. As a repayment of Agni saving you and your butler, we will reside in your home." I blink and then look to Ciel. "Ciel...are you hurt?" He anime falls, "I'm fine. Sebastian protected me anyway. You are not staying in my manor!" He answers me and shouts at Soma.

"But I am young earl," I zone out. 'I wasn't there to protect Ciel, I have to try harder. What if he was injured badly, I've failed him...Lady Elizabeth is right, I-I'm a-!' My thoughts are cut off when someone grabs my hand. "Quite a beauty you have here Ciel, what's her name?"

I look to Ciel and then back to Soma, "I'm Ria." I say softly and he smiles. "Well Lady Ria, I'm Prince Soma and this is my head servant, Agni." The man behind him bows and I simply nod, looking back to Ciel. "Do you want me to get rid of them Ciel? I'm sorry but if Ciel is displeased I have to fix that." I say, still seated on the bed.

"Don't bother Ria, leave them alone. I suppose they can stay." Ciel tells me. "I understand Milady. We take no offense to this." Agni replies and bows. "Thank you for understanding." I say with a small smile. "Well, I'll be on my way," Lau announces and I blink. "Bye Ran-Mao, Lau." I wave and Ran-Mao waves back at me, following Lau out the room.

"Get some rest Ria, I have a feeling tomorrow will be tiring." I nod and they all exit the room. "I saw Ria's dress open in the back, Ciel tsk tsk tsk." I hear Soma, "shut up!" Ciel yells at him as Agni closes the door and waves at me.

Ciel's P.O.V

This idiot Soma has been following me around all day. "Shut up, I have to finish my work." I order the prince and open a letter from the Queen.

Hello my precious boy,

I have heard that a Lady has been staying with my Guard Dog and has no betrothed. I believe her name was Ria. To avoid people bad mouthing my Guard Dog, I have found a boy around her and your age for her to be betrothed to. He has agreed with excitement to meet his new fiancé in the next coming week to complete their betrothal. His name? -

I stop reading and slam the letter on the desk. "Sebastian!" I shout. Both Sebastian and Ria rush into the room. "What is it Bocchan?" Ria walks over to me, "are you alright Ciel?" I clench the letter in my hand tightly. "We're going to visit the Queen. Send a letter immediately to tell her of our arrival."

I glance at Ria, "Ria...it may not be the best of ideas for you to come." Her eyes widen, "but...I have to protect you Ciel." I sigh, "you have to stay at the manor this once. Promise me you won't leave the estate." She looks down but nods her head. "Alright Ciel." I kiss her cheek lightly. "I'll see you in a couple of days."