They Were Rouges

Recåp
All I did was blow a kiss at him while sitting at our table.

He growled again getting my attention.

I looked at him, smirked and flipped him off.
Eñd of Recåp

I woke up to screaming in the pack house.

My gaze was blurry and the screaming was loud but getting softer as if it were running away.

I opened the door to my old room at my old pack house.

I wasn't myself it was like I was watching the scene before me unravel and I couldn't do anything about it.

I was in the hallway right at the staircase watching the horrid scene, but suddenly I found myself outside, where there was people with fire torches and chains.

These people weren't just any people.

They were rouges.

I saw them running about grabbing anyone they could into cages of silver and wolfsbane vines around each column, there were at least 10 cages.

I saw in the midst a little girl crying for her parents whose dead bodies were in front of her and a older teenage boy comforting her and holding her.

I recognized them as members of my pack.

I was in a panic.

A man came up behind the boy and yanked him by the shirt and was dragging him to the cage but the boy was strong and was fighting back so the man stopped.

He looked at him and snapped his neck letting his now lifeless body fall to the ground.

I screamed.

The little girl did the same and ran to her brother. The man saw this and grabbed the little girl by the hair and was dragging her to the cages.

I tried my hardest to help her but I couldn't do anything, I tried running and hurting the evil bastard, but my feet were planted to the ground as it were bolting me there.

Someone barked an order and they started to close the cages.

I fell to my knees and began to cry as I saw some of my friends and their families in the cages too. The cages were so full with the bodies of my fellow pack members that they were pressed against the bars, the wolfsbane and silver burning any body part touching it. My feet were released but the trucks were retreating into the woods and the trees.

Suddenly I began to run slower and it was like someone was holding me back.

"CHRISTI HELP US" I heard s voice from the truck yell.

That's when I lost it, I broke.

Screaming and crying on the floor, wishing I could've helped them.

I woke up.

I was crying and sobbing into my pillow.

I needed to get out, I needed a run.

I jumped out my window and ran on two feet for a while until I tripped and fell, I just stayed there still crying and groaning.

I finally hauled myself up and shifted.

I ran, and ran until the sun began to rise.

I didn't care where I was headed, or whose territory I was on.

No

I just wanted to run until I fell from exhaustion.

My legs were about to give out but not before I let out a howl that pierced the air and shattered my eardrums.