Mole

Recap
Zayn
Harry told me what had happened and how she killed that man.

And how she lied to him about what the man said.

She's hiding something.

And I'm going to find out sooner

Rather than later.

End of Recap

Unknown

"GET MORE WOLFSBANE AROUND THOSE CAGES"

"yes sir."

"WHY IS SECTION 3 CAGE B HAVE MUTTS STILL STANDING?!"

"I'm on that sir."

"These damn wolves don't know how to do anything right." I muttered to myself as I walked into my office.

"Darling, don't you know that we can all hear you?" that phsyco said to me and she was sitting on my couch.

"Well maybe it will make them start moving their asses." I snapped grabbing a bottle of whiskey and a glass.

"We're in no rush. Thanks to your devilishly handsome son, we are in the loop." She cooed as I dropped a cube of ice in my glass.

"But what I want to know, is if he can keep his composure and not fall for her." I said pouring the amber colored liquid in the crystal glass.

"Because I will have to kill him." I said before I took a sip.

"My sweet, he will be fine. That girl is as stupid as a brick, and she has a mate already." She said to me standing now.

"Yeah, a mate that is stronger than her old pack and Willow Creek. Combined." I replied leaning on my desk

She moved closer to me, placing her lacquered nails on my chest.

"My dear, we will be the strongest pack, the world will ever know. Humans included." She whispered in my ear.

"Charisse" I breathed.

"You're insane" I said as I kissed her.

Christi

I was in my room doing homework, because believe it or not, I do schoolwork.

There was a knock on my door.

"Yeah."

Cody pops his head in. "Sup loser, the guys and I are going out you wanna go?"

"Where?" I asked.

"Bowling, then food. Or food the bowling. Or bowling while food." He thinks to himself.

"Bowling? Hm, I haven't been in a while."

"Great be ready by eight." He said closing the door.

"That wasn't a yes!" I said yelling from my bed.

"Shut up and get ready." He replied behind my closed door.

I grabbed a pair of joggers, a crop top, and my bomber jacket.

I quickly threw them on when Cody called me from downstairs.

"If you don't hurry up I'll le-"

"Oh shut up Cody."

I grabbed my phone/wallet and jogged down the stairs.

Claire, Lacy, and most of the boys were already at the bowling alley when Cody asked me to go, so it was just Cody, Lucas, Conner and I.