Hell Hole

So today's the most dreaded day everyone in history hates, except nerds, the first day of school.

I got dressed in my grey marble washed ripped jeans and my grey crop top that read

you're just jealous

And put on my black converse hightops, and grabbed my black and white tribal billabong backpack. I curled my hair then brushed it for waves, and did my makeup.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and ran downstairs following the good smell leading to the kitchen.

I saw Claire and she was wearing turquoise vans, and turquoise high waisted Jean shorts and a black and white tanktop and her hair was in a messy but cute ponytail and she had light makeup and a jean looking backpack.

I saw Lace she was wearing the outfit that we picked up yesterday and she was wearing blue gladiator sandals with her pastel billabong backpack and her hair was in a fishtail braid.

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=11142101&.svc=copypaste&id=140498808

Lace kissed Justin and we jumped into my black Corvette after we ate breakfast and we're off to school. The rest of the boys were already at school, they went for a run before.

We arrived at school, there were your typical high school clicks. The jocks and cheerleaders, the nerds and geeks, Goth and emo.

And then there were the plastics, holy crap I'm going all Mean Girls right now.

No but seriously all these girls did to make them popular was put a piece of plastic in their nose they would make fun of people who didn't. They would get popular by sleeping with every guy in school. These are the type of girls that if they didn't approve of you, you most likely should crawl under a rock and die because your social status and life would be crushed by them and they're perfectly manicured hands.

We walked to the principals office to be met with an overly friendly secretary.

"Hi there, I am Mrs. Robertson I'm the secretary here. What can I hope you three lovely the girls with?"

"Hi my name is Lacey and I'm a senior here but I am new and so are my two friends can you please get our schedules?" Lace spoke up

"Why of course you can dear what is your full name?"

"My name is Lacey Samantha Dwight"

The lady printed out the paper and handed to Lacey.

"What's your name dear?"

"Oh my name is Claire Josie Miles"
She did the same for Claire

"And you?"

"Christi Nicole Meyers"
She gave me my schedule.

"I see you you all have the same first Period so I will see if a stu-"

She is cut off by the door opening and a boy around our age walking in.

"Liam always on time, these girls are new and I need you to show them to their first Period please they have the same one as you." Mrs. Robertson stated

"Sure yeah no problem I was here to drop something off for my dad". The Boy named Liam said
"Sweetie he didn't come in yet I'll give it to him when he does"Mrs. Robertson said

"Well you guys can just follow me then come on let's go first period starts in two minutes"

We follow him out of the office where we were greeted by a crowded hallway.
As we were walking the guys decided to make small talk.