CHAPTER 15- THE CLASSROOM

The story is resuming where Chapter 13 ended...

The same day in college.

After her mischief Taani was quite in her old bubbly mood for sometime. If not completely ecstatic but her walk had some fun. She smiled within herself and started walking towards the classroom. 

It was a combined class for the degree she was pursuing. Hence she was to attend classes with the gang now. The thought of this suddenly made her happy face serious. She sighed and again started walking. 

Here in the classroom the gang was already present and busy with their usual bickering. 

Simmi- Waise guys kisi ne uss professor ko dekha kya?

Rinni- nahi but I wish dikh jaye. 

Sharon- I met him once...in Delhi…Dad ki ek party pe.

Kriya- really wow. 

Nil- yaar ye ladkiyan iss professor ke piche itni pagal kyun hai.

Vicky- yaar ye ladkiyan humesha professors ke piche hi kyun pagal hoti hai. 

Swayam- guys what is wrong with you.

Bharat- kyun be tujhe woh Karan sir yaad nahi. 

The boys go in deep thought when Jennie and Maani enter the room.

Simmi- hey Jennie how was the class... professor kaise the.

All girls- Haan tell na…

Nil- dekha inn logo ko…

Jennie get overwhelmed by the excitement and eventually her eyes fall on Swayam. She smiles a little and Swayam smiles back. This however doesn't go unnoticed by Sharon. 

Jennie- guys guys...to be honest yaar woh sirf dikhta hi hot hai. Real life mein to hot headed hai… itne strict…mujhe to darr lagne laga.

Aashi- aisa types hai kya...hume to Laga bahut cool types honge?

Maani- cool to unhe karne ki zarurat hai…(sighs sadly)

Meanwhile Rey noticed Taani missing. He wanted to ask but did not get the courage to do so 

Kriya- waise Taani kaha hai...aur tumlog iss class mein?

Maani- woh Taani apna phone bhul gayi thi lene gayi hai….aur hum us course ke saath apne degree bhi to khatam karenge isliye we are continuing our classes here.

Sharon- oh yes right… isliye there are so many new students today… 

Jennie and Maani settled on one row.

Jennie- aree hum to baith gaye Taani kaha baithegi?

Maani- ah..Haan yaha dursa row khali hai. (Pointing at a two bench row beside him)

Everyone were again busy amongst themselves when yet another new student entered and all the girls did look at him... Abhay.

Abhay entered the class a little confused and looked around. He spotted Rey unknowingly and went up to him. He did seem a little more serious than the rest. 

Abhay- hey dude just to clarify ye advertising ki hi class hai right?

Rey- Haan dude

Abhay- thanks

He then rummaged around the class to find a place and was going to it when…

Sharon- tum...have I met you before? 

Simmi- Sharon tum isse kaha mili hogi ye to naya hai na.

Swayam was now Interested in this conversation. Abhay was about to answer when…