CHAPTER 7- THE COMEBACK

The day of the arrival.

The team were eagerly waiting to see who was coming to join them. They were restless and unable to focus in class. Taani was not there, she was busy preparing for the visit. Strangely even she didn't know the person coming. Only the authorities knew and they did not reveal it. 

The gang were in class when a peon came and asked the professor to excuse the team as they were called to the auditorium. The gang were elated at the prospect and reached the auditorium hopeful and eager. Soon Taani joined them and greeted them. She could sense the excitement and nervousness in the room. But although she was happy for them, she had been restless since morning. Something bothered her but she didn't know what. She just called herself saying it was about this big opportunity coming their way nothing else but deep down she felt nervous. 

The VP joined them on the stage

VP- so guys I understand that you are excited but wait a little longer humari exchange student chahti hai ki woh aapna introduction ek dance performance se de. So let's welcome her.

All clapped and welcomed the performance unaware that life was itself going to turn into a dramatic performance soon.

The stage curtains were open and a girl wearing a mask danced with a few BG dancers.(The dance that was in the show)

(The dance that was in the show)