3➪

ℙ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

"Y/n!" I hear a very familiar voice yell out as the sound of shoes against the school floor sofly rings through the air. Turning my head I see the familiar bright smile of my best friend as he waves at me.

"Whats up goblin." I smile slamming my locker shut us I walk over to him and throw my arm over his shoulder, ruffling the slightly shorter boys hair.

"Stop doing that." He says soflty laughing as he shoves my arm away from him.

Kani and I became friends back in my first year of highschool when I created a chat with some people I knew from an online writing club. He was a sweet boy, with a good sense of humor and we became friends quickly even though we lived hours away.

After almost four years of a friendship that was completely online, he surprised me by transferring to my college in Japan. Going to the same school and living a few blocks from one another has helped strengthen our friendship more than I had ever imagined.

"Ah, I still can't beleive you're actually here." I say bouncing on the ball of my feet and smiling at the boy before as we start walking toward our classes, chit chatting about random things, not at all noticing the rumors being passed around.

"I'll see you during lunch." I say smiling at the younger boy, waving as I walked into my class plopping into my seat in the back row, pulling out my phone. Turning the screen on I see a message lighting up my screen.

Sakusa <3 has sent a message

open? ✔

goodmoring bbygirl, how are you

Babygirl <3 is typing...

message sent! ➪

Im pretty tired :'(

Sakusa <3 has sent a message

open? ✔

Aw poor bby, but guess what... ;)

Babygirl <3 is typing...

message sent! ➪

What...?

Sakusa <3 has sent a message

open? ✔

Daddy has a little suprise...

Babygirl <3 is typing...

message sent! ➪

What type of suprise..?

(read at 10:28am)

Groaning at his lack of responce I rest my head against my desk, completely ignoring the other people entering the class room. Feeling a soft tap on my shoulder I turn my head lazily too look up at my deskmate, smiling weakly.

"You okay Y/N?" Ava asks, plopping down in the seat next to me smiling at my kindly as I sit up leaning back in my chair.

"Just tired." I say letting out a long breath as I roll my eyes, shoving my hands into my hoodies pocket.

"Ah, but did you hear, we're getting a new transfer student." The curly headed girl said, her eyes sparkling with excitment.

"Oh really?" I asked perking up a bit as I looked over at the girl who smiled widely nodding in responce as she tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, and apperently he's really hot." She said smirking a tiny bit as she bent down to grab her books from her bag. My eyes widdened a bit in curiousity as I looked toward the door as it swung open and the teacher came in.

"Goodmorning everyone!" He said smiling cheerfully as he pushed his glasses up his nose sofly before sitting on the edge of his table.

"Today we will be getting a new transfer student." He informed us as small whispers starting filling the classroom.

"I expect that you will all be very welcoming." He said smiling sofly as he nodded his head and turned toward the classrooms door, his eyes sparkling.

"Ah here he is." He said gestering at the person to come in as the door swung open, and a tall figure walked in and my body tensed, almost imedietly recognizing the slender figure.

"Goodmoring everyone." The curly headed germaphobe said smiling under his mask as his eyes searched classroom, finally landing his gaze on me holding eye contact.

"This is Sakusa Kiyoomi, he will be joing us for this year." Our teacher said smiling as he reached out to pat Sakusa's shoulder, making the man evidently flinch.

"Y/n?" He said smiling at me sofly, "Your going to be Sakusa's guide for the day." he said waving in my direction, and Sakusa visibly smirked under his mask as the other girls looked at me enviously.

"I hope you too will get along well!" He said smiling cheerfully.

"I sure hope so, she is my girlfriend after all." Sakusa said causually, my face flushing red as the whole classroom looked toward me shocked.

"W-well then." Our teacher said, visibly shocked as hewaved his hand, signaling for Sakusa to head toward me.

As he walked over to me my mind fluttered nervously over the word he had used, "girlfriend" we had never discussed the terms of our relationship before, so what did he mean by that. I look over to my friend Ava who was looking at me with a suprised but mischievous smirk.

"Why didn't you tell me he was your boyfriend?" She said nudging my shoulder as I blushed an even darker shade of red.

"I-I'ts complicated." I said smiling weakly as she nodded her head before looking over my shoulder and smirking even wider.

Hearing the soft squeak of a chair sliding against the floor I turn my head around, just in time too see the ravenette pull the chair up next to me. Sitting down in the chair he leans back a bit softly russling his curls as he looks at me.

"I told you I had a suprise." He said, his eyes fluttering with mischief as I stared at him in suprise my face burning, and he leaned in closer to me, his black eyes staring me down.

"Stop looking so flustered babygirl, its making me want to slowly fuck your brains out." He whispered soflty, just loud enough for me to hear.

This is going to be a long class...

an// I personally dont this chapter was any good, so I'm sorry if it was bad. Also sorry for not doing any smut this chapter. This chapter is dedicated to two of my friends, because they were the insparation for two charactors in this chapter:

@-SUNASUNDAE - My best friend Ava, she was the inspiration for the readers deskmate named Ava.

@Tanaka_simppp - My best friend who I call goblin or pudding, he was the inspiration for Kani the readers best friend.