𝟤➪ Prologue

ℙ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

"Get on your knees." I hear the rough demanding voice of the germaphobe I've grown to know so well these last few weeks tell me. Slowly I drop down the floor, my knees hitting the cold bathroom tiles as I look up into the black orbs of Sakusa Kiyoomi.

"Thats a good girl" He tells me as he runs a hand through his soft curls and smirks at me.

Reaching his hands toward his belt he quicky unbuckles the item before setting it down on the sinks edge. I stare up at him never breaking eye contact as he swifty unzips his jeans, discarding them to the side before squatting down to my level.

He gently grabs my chin and tilts it up, before smashing his lips against mine, shoving his tounge between my lips, exporing the way I taste. His hands slowly glide against my skin as he softy rubs circles on my hips with his palms, making me shiver in anticipation.

Feeling a sudden urge of confidence I reach my hand out, carefuly rubbing my fingers against his clothed length, making his eyes wide in suprise before narrowing. He swifly pulls away from the kiss, a small thread of saliva stretching between our mouths.

"What do you think your doing." He growls out before grabbing my hands and pinning them above me, grabbing his belt and tying my hands to the towel rack above me.

"Daddy didnt give permission for you to do anything slut." He says as he slowly trails his fingers down my neck, before reaching to grab something from behind him.

"I-I'm so-r-" I try to say before I suddenly feel the vibrations of something against my thigh, and I quicky turn my head down automtticly recognising the object. But before I can object he's already pushing the vibrater deep inside of me making me throw my head back and let out a strangled moan.

"Ahh~ sh-iit~" I let out, my body shaking as I throw my head back, letting out small whimpers from the intence pleasure that courses throughout me. Turning my head in Sakusa's direction I see him leaning against the counter, looking down at me with his black eyes bursting with lust.

"Look at you shaking from just a mere toy, you really are a little whore." he says licking his lips as he leans back farther, and grabs the toys controller turning it down, making me whine at the loss of feeling.

"If you want to cum, your going to have to beg for it." He says looking down at me as I squeeze my legs togther, trying to get back that feeling of ecstasy I was feeling just moments ago.

"P-please daddy~ please l-let me cum~" I say almost in tears as I beg for him to let me have my release, slighty arching my back as I try to tug my hands free. He smirks at me before suddenly putting the toy at its highest level.

"F-fuuuck~" I practically scream as me legs start to shake and I feel a knot forming in my stomache, as my walls clench around the toy. My eyes start to water and a wave of pure pleasure runs through my body as I cum all over the vibrating toy.

Cum drips down my thighs as I let out short breathes, riding out the extreme high I just felt. Sakusa walks over to me, untying my hands and picking me up bridal style before walking into the shower, and turning the water on.

Kissing my forhead softly he sets me down, and I grip onto the wall as my legs wobble a bit before I turn to see him striping of his now soaked tshirt. He throws the shirt out of the shower before removing his boxers, causing his trapped hard on to bounce free.

Widdening my eyes in both horror and excitment I look toward Sakusa seeing his wide spread grin as he slowly steps toward me. Pinning me up against the wall he burries his face into my neck, placing soft kisses all over the milky skin.

"Daddy isn't done yet" He whispers sofly in my ear, nibbling on the skin a little before he suddenly slams into me, making me let out a scream from the feeling. Not giving me anytime to adjust, he starts ponding into me at an inhuman pace.

"F-FUCK~ Ah-AHH~" My voice starts to shake from the feeling that is going through my body, and I throw my arms around his shoulders, trying to gain some balance to keep me from falling.

"Shit~ babygirl your so tight~" He groans before smashing his lips onto mine, biting my lip before sliping his tounge inside my mouth, and battling mine for dominace, to which he easily won. He pull me closer suddenly wrapping his fingers through my hair, and softly tugging on it, making me wimper.

Pulling his lips away from mine he licks his lips before pushing his head down to my neck, once again attacking the soft skin.

"Fuck~ babygirl I'm so close." He breathes out, slamming into me harder now causing me to through my head back, letting out strangled moans.

"M-me~ too~" I moan out as I feel a familiar knot forming in my stomache and my logs begin to shake, and Sukusa cups my ass, before pushing me against the wall, trying to hold me up.

"C-cumming~" I yell out as I feel my walls clench around his member as I feel the ecstasy of my release, just as he cums deep inside on me still moving, but at a much slower pace as we both ride out our high.

Resting our foreheads together we let out ragid breaths, just holding on the the intamacy of the moment for just a little longer. Slowly he pulls out, and our combined juices drip down my thighs as he kisses my forhead and grabs a bar of soap.

"Lets wash up" He says before carefully starting to clean me up.

an// this took so long to write so I hope yall like it, tell my in the comments what you think!