8➪

ℙ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤
* this takes place 3 monthes after the last chapter *

"I'm so sick of this fake love, fake love, fake love..." I scream the lyrics to the song that is blasting from my car speakers as I shake my head back and forth.

"I'm so sorry but it's fake love, fake love, fake love..." I continue singing loudly as I turn my head to look at Kani who is staring at me with wide confused eyes.

"Y/n are you okay..?" He asks, gently poking my cheek as he laughs at my chaotic singing, and I nod my head at him with a smile.

Humming along to the lyrics I suddenly freeze as a memory flashes across my mind, and I feel smalls tears bubbling in my eyes.

It's been three monthes since that night... But I still cant get over him.

The way his curly hair slightly covered his face. The two birthmarks above his eyebrow. The way his eyes would crinkle at the edges when he smiled. The softness of his palms when he held my hands.

How he'd run his hand through his hair when he was nervous. The way he'd scrunch up his nose when he was upset. When his face would turn red when he was embarrassed.

I miss it all so much... I miss him so much, and most of all I miss  u s .

"Fuck..." I whisper, pulling the car over as I quickly try to wipe away the tears that are spilling from my eyes.

"Babeyyyy..." Kani says, wrapping his arms around me as he pulls me into a tight hug, running his fingers through my hair as he kisses my forehead.

"I m-miss him..." I say softly as I bury my face into his shoulder as I hug him tightly and try to control my emotions.

"I know... I know..." He humms, resting his chin atop my head as he runs small circles on my back with his fingers.

"Was I not good enough..?" I whimper, gripping onto the fabric of Kani's sweatshirt tightly as I rock us back and forth.

"Y/n, don't you dare say shit like that. You are perfect, and if he doesn't understand that then he's fucking stupid." Kani says, grabbing my face and forcing me to look at him.

"You are beautiful. You are smart. You are funny. You are kind. You are amazing. Dont ever let anyone tell you otherwise, got it." He says, and I nod my head in response before hugging him again.

"I'm sorry... it's just hard..." I whisper, hiding my face in his shoulder as I start tearing up again as the memories flood my mind.

* f l a s h b a c k *

"What..?" I say my voice barely about a whisper as I feel the tears forming in my eyes, and I shake my head in disbelief.

"I said. We should stop this." He said, his voice void of any emotion as his black eyes stared straight into mine.

"W-why?"  I whisper, as tears start running down my face and I furiously try to rub them away.

"Is there something wrong with me?" I ask him, my voice wobbly as I turn to look at him, tears freely spilling from my eyes.

"Was I not good enough?" I say, as my hands weekly gripp onto his arms as my body shakes, before I turn my gaze away from him.

"Y/n I'm sorry-" Sakusa says, his face pale as he looks at my devastated state his eyes wide as he watches my every movement.

"I hate you." I say my voice shaking as I punch his chest and I sob, my body heaving as I let out a devastating scream.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." I scream, punching his chest repeatedly as I roughly shake my head.