Epilouge:It All Happens Here

Elsa's POV

''Oh my.'' I whispered to myself. I looked at my self in the mirror. I wanted to cry but my make-up would be ruined.

''You look so beautiful, Elsa.'' mom said approaching me and putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled. My gown was pure white and it was like a balloon at the bottom. Poofy and there were blue designs on the top swirling up to my back. I turned around looked at Anna who was pouting.

''I can't believe my sister Elsa Queen will be Elsa Frost.'' she whispered and was about to cry. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugged back immediately. 

''Don't worry, Anna. I'm just getting married. Your still my sister and nothing will change.'' I said and she nodded wiping her tears. Good thing her mascara didn't wear of that easily. 

''Come on, don't want Jack waiting for that long, right?'' mama interrupted. We nodded and got out of the room going in to the bridal car. Acutally, they went to a different car, so I was alone because I needed room for my gown. We arrived at the church and I gasped in awe. The outside had a red carpet going inside and there were white cloths hanging everywere. It was perfect. I got out with the help of Anna and stood patiently outside for my turn.

It was my turn.

When your legs don’t work like they used to before
And I can’t sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

I started walking in and all eyes were on me so I smiled sweetly. Cameras kept on flashing. I saw Merida, Punzie, Hiccup, Flynn, Kristoff and Anna on the same row. They were smiling at me and the girls kept on giggling. I saw Emma and she gave me thumbs up. 

 And, darling, I will be loving you ’til we’re 70
And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I’m thinking ’bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand

I chinned up and then saw the one and only, Jack Frost. He was smirking at me making me blush. He never failed to make me feel the butterflies. He let out his hand and I took it. 

''In the name of the father and of the son, and of the holy Spirit. Amen.'' the priest started.

''Today, we are gathered here, to witness the wedding of Elsa Queen, and Jack Frost.'' the priest said. The priest gave us advices and he even told us the things we should never do to make our relationship strong. Now, it'stime for the vows.

Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

 I got the larger ring and looked at Jack smiling.

''*Sigs* We finally made it to this kind of stage. I've been waiting for this for like... since birth *giggles*. Every girl dreams for a perfect wedding, me? It's ok if it's smiple, elegant or something we can't afford. What matters to me is being called your Mrs. Frost. And, I also want to tell you, that I really freaked out with your proposal. *everybody laughs*. I mean seriously, I thought you would leave me and the baby. Then, you ended up proposing. And now that we're here, I give you this ring, as a sign of my love.'' I said and slid the ring on his finger. He smiled and got the other ring.

''Elsa, sorry for freaking you out *chuckles*. I actually can't believe this is happening. It all started with me.... almost bumping you. You were sassy, but it made me get interested on you. Then, we knew you were going to be my stepsister, fell in love and then... look at us. It's going to be official. So, I, Jack Frost, slide this ring on you finger, obviously, as a sign of our marriage.'' he said and slid it. I giggled at his silly lines.