Baby Blue Eyes

GirlfriendHi! I'm back in the so called ideas voting. So, when this story ends, what will replace this? They are all inspired by the late movies. But I change the some parts so, vote. Here they are...

1.The Temptation- Elsa was singer in an unfamous bar. She sings for all the guys entering that club. And Jack, is one of them. She agreed that she will only sing classical songs but, she needed more money. She became one of the 'girlfriends' in that club and met Jack. Would they fall in love?

2.Complicated- World's most deadly assasins. What if they meet and fall inlove? And basically, know their secrets. Would they save their own marriage or kill each other?

3. Girlfriend For Hire- I was never a liar. I always say what I want to say. I never pretended to be someone that I wasn't. Well.... that was before I met him. I was never a liar. But I have to lie. I never pretended to be someone I wasn't. But I needed to pretend. I needed money. He was rich. I needed him. And he needed me. My name is Elsa Winters, the luckiest girl in school. Girlfriend of the guy in every girl's dream, Jack Caleb Frost. That's what they know. But what they didn't know is that..... I'm Elsa Winters, and for Jack Caleb Frost, I'm only a GIRLFRIEND FOR HIRE

Now, back to the story!

 Jack's POV

        It's been 5 months now. And yeah, Elsa's dad is still in jail. Mom didn't want to back away. Elsa and I are here at the hospital. We agreed to take the ultarsound when she is about 8 months poregnant so that we could be surprised.

Mom, Anna and Emma came with us. And heck, they were more excited than Elsa and I. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Being a young father is harsh but, I can manage since Elsa's with me. Cheesy, huh?

''Good afternoon, Elsa. Come!'' Doctor Katrina said and Elsa lied down on a seat that looked like a bed. What? I don't know what it's called!

''Decided to know what the baby's gender is?'' Doctor asked and I sat on a chair next to Elsa and held her hand. Her hand was shaking and cold but I still held on to it.

''Yes, umm, we also want to know on what particular date Elsa would.. umm..'' I stopped. I didn't want to say it because Elsa got really nervous and scared about it. Doctor Katrina chuckled.

''Sure. Anyway, lift you shirt up a bit.'' she said politely and sweetly. Elsa lifter her shirt up a bit showing her pregnant bump. It's a bit big now but I don't mind. Shé's still that girl that I loved.

''Yeah, there you go.'' Doctor Katrina applied some gel on her tummy and took something out.

''Let's call it magic wand, ok? Since it can tell anything and tells out the magic.'' she said childishly. Emma squealed.

''Can it make a frog turn into a prince?'' she asked bubbly. I chuckled.

''Sorry, Ems. It can't. It can only show us the baby in Elsa's tummy.'' I said and she pouted. Doc Katrina slowly moved it from one side to another.

''Look! There's your baby!'' she squealed. Before I could go to the small screen. Anna pushed me away.

''No way, Jack! Let me see first!'' Anna pushed me but I pulled her and got in front of her.

''Hey! Enough with you two! Anna, let Jack see first since he's the father.'' Mom said and Anna pouted.

''But, I'm Elsa's sister.'' she whined. Mom just shook her head and Anna went beside Mom adn Emma. Elsa giggled. I looked at the screen.

''My baby.'' I whispered and a tear fell from my eye.

Elsa's POV

Seeing Jack whisper 'My baby' and a tear falling out from his eye made my heart warm. He looks adorable. Anna gasped.

''My turn!'' she said adn Jack moved aside. She stared at the screen.

''Elsa, I think it's a baby boy!'' Anna squealed.

''Wait, how did you know?'' Jack asked.

''Well..... it's pretty embarassing but since you asked, fine! There something long here, see!'' she pointed at the long thing she saw. Jack facepalmed.

''That's the umbilical cord, Anna.'' Jack said and Anna blushed in embarassment.

''Ummm, whoops.'' she laughed nervously. Doc Katrina laughed.

''Okay then, since your all curious. I have to say it. You have a BABY GIRL! Congratulations!'' she greeted us. Jack jumped up and and down then hugged me.

''We have a baby girl, Elsa!'' he said and laughed happily.

'A baby girl.....'

'A baby girl.....'

'A baby girl.....'

'A baby girl.....'

'A baby girl.....'

I kept on repeating at my mind before a tear rolling down from my cheeks.

''We sure do, Jack.''I said and hugged him back. Anna was squealing with Emma and Mom.

***

''Elsa?''

''Hmm?''

''Want to go umm, baby shopping tomorrow?'' he asked me. I looked at him.

''You mean buy our baby's things when she comes out? Sure, why not?'' I answered and I sighed.

''What's wrong?'' he asked me.

''I realized we didn't name our baby yet.'' I said and Jack chuckled.

''Oh yeah. Come on, let's think of combining our names or something.'' he said and I nodded.

''How about Johanna?'' Jack asked.

''Hmm, sorry, but no.'' I said and we thought again.

''Erikha Michelle umm...'' I stopped. I realized Jack and I weren't married yet. Jack looked at me and I can't read him.

Jack's POV

I'm pretty sad that we are uncertain to use my surname for the baby or not.

''Come on, let's sleep. Erikha Michelle it is.'' I whispered and turned my back to Elsa. I just kept on thinking and thinking on what to do. Why can't we just use my surname to the baby? Ugh.. why? Then an idea popped out.

Why didn't I think of that! I could marry, Elsa! I mean, why not? That would be a very great plan. For our soon-to-be-daughter, I'll marry her. Not only for our daughter but because I love her!

Author's NOTE

Wow, didn't know Jack could think of that, right?

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW