No, it can't be

Jack's Mom's POV

  I smiled at Elsa. She smiled back but nervousness was still with her.
                ''Hi, Elsa. It's nice to see you again.'' I said and she smiled fully.
                ''Me too, mom?'' she said unsure on what to call me. I chuckled.
                ''Just call me, Mama. Like a mother but also as Jack's mom since your child is in you.'' I said and she sighed. I saw Jack coming back with a paper.
                ''What's with the paper?'' I asked him.
                ''Oh, just making sure if you want to say something so that we won't forget.''  Jack said and I nodded. I reached for my wallet and reached for Elsa handing her the money. She widened her eyes.
                ''Umm, I think I don't need that.'' she laughed nervously.
                ''No, you have to take this. So, that you can have allowance.'' I said handing her the mone. She took it even though she was unsure. 
                ''Thank you, mama. For helping us though we're like the traitiors of the family.'' Elsa said and smiled. 
                ''It's ok. I should get going or else your father is going to get mad. Bye.'' I said. I drove home and saw John drinking some beers.
                ''H-hi, dear.'' I nervously greeted him. He stood up and went close to me.
                ''Where did you go?'' he asked. His voice was terrifying. I laughed. Fake rather.
                ''Just hanging around with Anna.'' I said. But when I said that, Anna came out. I am so doomed. 
                ''With Anna, huh? Then why is she here watching television with me?''Johnson asked me.
                ''Let me explai-.''
                ''Did you or did you not go to your traitor son and my shitty daughter? Did you go to them?'' he roughly asked me.
                ''Yes! Yes, I did! I want to to help them. They're still our children! They need us because we are their parents and we should guard their path.'' I said.
                ''Anna and Emma are our only children. Elsa and Jack aren't'' he coldly. said.
                ''YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND! THEY NEED US AND WE NEED THEM!''

SLAP

                ''DAD!''
                HOW DARE YOU SCREAM AND YELL AT ME? HUH?'' he said and pulled my hair.
                ''Johnson, please.''
                ''I don't have the mercy your asking!''

SLAP

He pulled my hair and forcely brought me upstairs. He held on my arms andwrists leaving bruises. I hear Anna and Emma yell. John pushed Anna away causing her to glare at him.
                ''And don't you dare give me that look OR ELSE I WILL TAKE YOUR EYEBALLS OUT!'' he said causing Anna to shiver and run away.

Anna's POV

I can't take it anymore. I run to the telephone and call 911. The other line picked it up.
                ''911-''
                ''Please, we need help. Our father is abusing us and please help our mom!-''
                ''JOHN, PLEASE!'' I heard mom yell causing the police to gasp.
                ''What is your address?''
                ''I pretty don't know but our house is popular. Umm, Villa Queen. Go to that place!'' I said and ended the call. I shivered and hugged Emma who was crying. I heard the door slam open and the cops were runnig in. One of them ran to me.
                ''Where is your mom?''                
                ''S-she's upstairs.'' I said pointing at the master's bedroom. They went in and couple of minutes later, they were holding dad. Mom kept on telling them to let him go but they refused because of Child Abusing. Mom stopped and we just stared at dad who was held by polices. Mom hugged Emma and I.I cried at her chest. it's done. It's the end.

Alex's POV

I hugged my children. I made my decision. I will have to divorce with him. I hold Anna's hands.
                ''Stay here with Emma. I'm going to the police station.'' I said and Anna nodded.
                ''Be safe.'' Anna said and I nodded and smiled at her. I drove to the police station and saw one of the cops earlier.
                ''I'm planning to divorce with my husband and also give him the Child Abusing case. Please. We're not happy with him anymore.'' I said and he nodded giving me the papers. I looked at the Divorcement papers. I have to sign. I took a deep breathe and signed. I gave it to him and he said we need John's signature. I saw how John refused but when he looked at me who was glaring at him, he accepted it. 

It's over. No more happy ending...

Author's NOTE

DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE! SAY IT WITH ME! Please vote and comment.