The Shocking News

Anna's POV

My phone rang and I ran to the table to answer it. 
                ''Hello?''
(''Hi, Anna. Sorry about the things, but, your not my daughter anymore. But I still love you like my real daughter.'')
                ''M-mom, I don't understand.''
(''Your dad and I... divorced.'')
                ''W-what?''
(I had to, Anna. Everything will be fine. Don't worry. I would want you to do me a favor while I'm here.'') 
I was now crying but I hold it back knowing my parents are divorced.
                ''What is it, mom?''
(''I want you to go to the apartment where Elsa and Jack are temporarily living. Take them back to their old and original home, where they really belong.'') Mom said and I nodded though I knew she can't see me.
                ''Sure, mom. Anything for you. Apologies for dad too.'' I said and she chuckled though I knew it was fake. She was trying to conceal her feelings right now.
(''It's ok, dear. No need to worry. Your not part of this problem. Now, go. I love you, Anna. I treat you more than a stepdaughter. Ex stepdaughter. I love you like a real daughter of my own.'')
                ''I love you too. For being our short-time mother. Thank you for letting me and Elsa experience having a second mother. Thank you for the love.'' I said and hung up. I walked to Emma and smiled at her trying to show happiness, but failed.
                ''What's wrong?'' she asked me. 
                ''Mom and dad are free now. They're ready to mingle.'' I said trying not to be straight to the point. She looked confused.
                ''It's better if you won't understand. Yor still young. You'll understand one day.'' I said and hugged her.
                ''Come on, we have to meet up with Jack and Elsa.'' I said and she squealed.
                ''Yehey! Elsie and Jackie!'' I smiled. I just thank God she's here.

Elsa's POV

Jack and I were watching television. Jack had his arm around me. The doorbell rang and Istood up to open the doo. When I opened it, my eyes widened and quickly hugged the person.
                ''Anna, my dear sister! I miss you very much! Are you still mad at me?'' I asked her and she shook her head. I hugged her again and Jack went beside me. 
                ''Hi, Anna.'' Jack greeted her. Anna smiled warmly.
                ''Hey, Jack. How's my sister? And the baby?''
                ''They are both fine and healthy. Why are you here anyway?'' Jack asked politely.
                ''Jack, Elsa. Please don't be shocked. Mom and dad divorced.'' she said and my heart cryshed. Divorced? Why?
                ''Wh-''
                ''Dad hurt us. Mom, Emma and I. Child Abused. The cops arrested him earlier and they divorced. I'm here to get you back home.'' she said and I looked at Jack who was really surprised about the news.
                ''Sure, umm, I'll just get the bags.'' Jack said and I held his hand.
                ''I'll help you pack.'' 
                ''No thanks, I can do it.'' he said and smiled nervously.

When it comes to packing, I don't trust Jack. He doesn't have the folding skills -_-.
                ''Oh come on, trust me on this one.'' he pouted. I giggled before letting him go.
                ''Fine, are you sure?'' I asked him and he chuckled.
                ''Of course, folding clothes won't bite.'' he said and left. I heard a giggle and Anna smiled at me
                ''It's so cute to see you two happy and staying strong.'' she said and I nodded.
                ''I know right.'' Anna and I waited at the car and after a couple of minutes, Jack came out and put the bags at the back. We went home quietly, except Emma who was humming a song. When we arrived, we saw mom outside hugging herself. When she saw us, her eyes twinkled and when Jack got out, she cried hugging him.
                ''It's okay, mom. I know it's over but, we have to continue our lives.''he whispered and brought our things in. When we got in, we saw a vase broken into pieces. Mom went upstairs and locked herself. Jack sighed and hugged me, I hugged him bac.
                ''Élsa, our long wait is now over. We're going to our happy ending.'' he said and I scoffed a little.
                ''Happy endings are boring. They end. I don't want our relationship to end. But I want it happy.'' I said making him blush a little. Aaww, how cute. I went to my bedroom and was shock seeing Jack come in too. 
                ''Umm, Jack.''
                ''Hmm?''
                ''Why are you here.... inside my room?''

*Silence*

Jack just looked at me and ruffled his hair.
                ''Umm, this will be my bedroom too. You know, so that I could take care of you easily and, since your pregnant, somebody needs to watch you and that somebody is me.'' he whispered and tried not to look straight at me.
                ''Umm, but, your a guy and I'm a girl.'' I said trying to make him realize what I want him to realize.
                ''Oh yeah, I better go to my roo-.'' he was about to get out when I stopped him.
                ''No, it's fine with me! It's just, umm, awkward?'' I almost asked and he chuckled.
                ''It's ok.''
                ''But I trust you! I know you'll not do anything that is umm, extremely uncomfortable for me.'' I said. Gosh this conversation is embarrasing.
                ''But I don't trust myself.'' he said honestly.
                ''I already told you, you could sleep here.''
                ''I'm a guy, I have urges.'' 
                ''Ugh! Just please, sleep with me? My night can't be peaceful without you? I might not sleep that easily.'' I said sweetly making him nod and go in again. 
                ''Fine,'' Yahoo! Elsa-1, Jack-0! I layed down a bit. Ahh~I missed you bed. 
                ''You fine now? Need anything?'' he asked me and I shook my head.
                ''I'm fine, I just need to rest and adjust at the sudden change.'' I said and he layed down next to me. 
                ''To think of it, dad threw us away like thrash and then, now, they're divorced and we got  back. That's just, a bit too fast. It was just like yesterday when I got you pregnant and now look! Aaww, you have a small pregnant bump.'' he said cutely. He examined my tummy and massaged it before placing his ear next to it.
                ''Baby, can you hear me? Your daddý and mommy are patiently waiting for you to come out! How come your so big already! Be healthy in there! But don't get all your mommy's nutrients or else, she'll be unhealthy. But don't worry! Your like in an eat all you can restaurant when your in there! Just stay put ok!'' he said and kissed it. I pouted and he noticed it.
                ''Don't worry, the mommy will also get a kiss.'' he said and gave me a peck. I giggled a bit and he rubbed our noses at each other. 
                ''Elsa, your about two months pregnant now.'' he whispered and I nodded.
                ''Will you still love me even though I look fat and dull?'' I asked him and he widened his eyes.
                ''What kind of question is that? Of course! No matter what! I will love you until tomorrow ends.'' he said and kissed me again.

I do hope so..

Author's NOTE

Aww, that is so sweet.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
FOLLOW