Part 13

30 minutes ago

Cinderella was pushed down by Briana to save her from the blast with herself. Carvalho siblings were busy handling Leslie that they didn't realised Cinderella's head hitting the stone and she getting unconscious due to it.

ENRICO'S CONDO

Henry was sitting on the sofa while the maids and servants were roaming in the condo doing their works. Henry was rolling his eyes seeing how frighten the maids were of Enrico, and his obsession with everything to be perfect. Enrico always wanted to be at one place as he wants, but after Cinderella arrival everything's place were changed. Maids were frighten to keep the things at their original place as they know how much Enrico admires and fulfil everything Cinderella asked for. But they fear if they don't keep it at it's original as before they would get fired from the job.

Henry closed his eyes for a second because of the commotion, when suddenly Cinderella's bleeding forehead face came in front of him. He opened his eyes in no second sensing something wrong with her. But he doubts something will happen to her as Carvalho siblings were with her. He scratched his hair in confusion

"Enrico, won't let anything happen to her"

"But..."

"What about the image I saw"

"There's nothing wrong to go and just look for her"

"I can't loose her again"

Thinking these things, Henry finally decided to go and have a look. Henry just waved his hand in air and got transported to the circus scene where Cinderella was lying unconscious and Carvalho siblings were still trying to calm Leslie. Seeing unconscious Cinderella, Henry hurriedly ran towards her.

"Ella"

"Ella"

He patted her cheecks lightly and carefully not to harm her. But Cinderella was still unconscious. So carried her in his hand, in bridal style and took her behind the tent were there was less fire.

"Orontho"

He chanted the spell and soon there was a glass of water in his hand. He carefully sprinkled some of the water on her face.

Cinderella finally got conscious, and blinked few times to get her senses back. She sat down while holding her head in her right hand. While suddenly a hand gave her a glass of water. Without seeing the person's face Cinderella took the glass of water and gulp it down in one go. After finishing the water, she looked up to see Henry looking at her with concerned eyes.

"How did you get here?"

She asked but before he could answer, there was another blast. It was small one no one could here but it was enough to make a big hole in the walls of tent. Henry and Cinderella saw some people were already unconscious due to smoke, and some were shouting for help. And one of them was Ofelia's best friend and in his hand was unconscious Ofelia.

Suddenly, the fire started to rise and it was going to reach the two cylinder tubes attached to the tent. But before it could reach there Henry chanted the spell again