1

I have never touched happiness, but when I saw my son everything changed.
The love of my life, Riley, put him in the world and she disappeared.
She passed away three years ago, when we were sixteen; I was destroyed, but Luke's smile made my days less awful.
Today I'm gonna graduate and I wish Riley was here to tell me something. I want to go back and never have sex with her, so she could live, but then Luke wouldn't be here.
____
After all the clown shit, I take off this stupid hat and walk to my son.
«Daddy!»
I start running like an idiot, but I hurt somebody.
«Is everything fine? I'm so sorry, my...brother was looking for me.» I look at the girl in her brown eyes.
«Look where you go, bro. You're like ten thousand bigger than me.» she laughs. Cute.
«Daniel!» my mum calls me.
«Hey mum, hey buddy!» Luke run to me and hugs me.
«Take Luke, he wants you. I will wait you in the car.»
«I'm sorry.» I say to the cute girl.
«Sorry what's your name?»
«You said sorry lots of times, calm down. My name is Dixie, and who are you little cutie?»
Luke smiles, blushes and hides his face in my neck.
«I'm Luke.» he says, always in my fucking neck.
«So is this your brother? He is different from you.»
«Yes, he looks like my grandma...» I tell Luke to shout up in his ear and he laughs.
I must stop looking at her.
«So, see ya around.» she walks away, making my son and I smile like two stupid.