Chapter 8

??? : DAD I'M BACK AND I BROUGHT CHO-

404 : * Notice ??? * RUN! GET AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE NO-

Error P.O.V

Error : DAD NO!!!

... Calm down its just a dream... tho I wish you are here...

After I calmed down I notice that I'm on my bed which means... NOPE NADA NOT GONNA THINK ABOUT IT! Anyway, I quickly change my clothes, before I could even hold the handle a loud bang, and screech could be heard in 1000000 miles per second. I storm outside and summon my strings to held every single living creature in this mansion and bring them to the living room before I could get there...

There I saw a sleeping Gradient, good he's safe...

A confuse Outer, he is safe too...

A traumatize goop lord, someone must have brought in a cat...

A struggling Lust, I know he will try to solve any trouble so he is safe...

An angry Geno and Fresh glaring at Aunt Fate, They must have lost in Monopoly I'm gonna lock them in their room to cool down...

A mocking Aunt and a disappointed mom, mom must've watched what happened...

An angry oreo, someone must've stolen his chocolate...

A smiling horror movie, he stole someone's chocolate...

A smirking powder, black ooze, and berry, I'll let them go if they give me today's blackmail material...

Error : Mom, Nightmare, Lust, Outer, and Gradient are free to go and Outer can you bring Gradient to his room it's the nearest to the stairs on the second floor. Dust, Killer, and Blue you know the drill.

Blue : Yup, already send the materials.

I freed them with my strings.

Error : You're free to go now... Cross you're free to go and you can take my chocolate stash

As I freed him he immediately rushes to the kitchen to take my chocolates.

Error : Geno, Fresh I'm gonna lock you in your perspective room.

I teleport them and put magic barrier so they can't use their magic

Error : Aunt you're free to go I have no control over you.

She immediately teleports herself out of my strings.

Error : Now Horror... You're gonna go and drown.

Before he could scream, I teleport him in a closet full of dolls. This is why I don't sleep. Anyway, I'm gonna go and cleanup this mess.

Outer P.O.V

Now I'm convinced that Error is the mom in this house, he's scary. I'm gonna go back home before anything happens. I make a portal back home and went to the cliff where I met Error. After I sat down someone accidently bump on me.

??? : Hey buddy, sorry for bumping into you. You're Outer right?...

( 428 Words / September 22, 2020 )