Chapter 2

10 years later...

Gradient P.O.V

I wonder when will mom get home, he left me with my uncles. While my uncles are creating chaos I accidentally fall asleep on my bed while waiting for mom to get home. I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I heard a voice calling me...

Error : Sweetie its time to get up, you don't want to miss breakfast do you?

Gradient : 5 more minutes, please...

Error : If you don't get down soon, your uncle Horror will leave you nothing but chocolate bread crumbs if you didn't get down soon.

Gradient : Fine I'm up! Morning Mom!

Error : Morning my little terror

Gradient : MOM! I'm a grown kid now, you can't call me that!

Error : * Chuckling * Okay Gradient, now go downstairs before uncle Horror got free from uncle Nightmare's tentacles and devour your food.

Gradient : * Running to the dining room * UNCLE HORROR DONT YOU DARE EAT MY FOOD!!!!!

Error : * Chuckling *

Error P.O.V

I hope Gradient get there in time, I can feel Horror getting his hand closer to Gradient's plate. Anyway, it's been 10 years since Gradient was given to me, I've decided that I'll be living with the gang after a few years of Gradient living in the anti-void, he feels very lonely whenever I left him for my job and since I work almost 24/7 he began visiting the gang until eventually, we live with them. Ink has been creating much less now which makes me worry, at least I can spend more time with my little Gradient now but I'm not gonna bring my guards down just in case something happens. Ink hasn't found out about Gradient yet which is good but he's been patrolling more often now. I really want to bring him to Outertale to stargazing again, The last time I bring him to Outertale with me was around 4 years ago and he really wants to go there again, so I'm gonna bring him there today just for his birthday, I hope Luck will be here for me.

Anyways as I walk down the stairs chaos is already everywhere, Nightmare is in his passive form petting Gradient ( Atleast Nightmare is not causing trouble like always ),  Killer is running away from Horror with meat on his hands, Cross is cussing and screaming at a cow in Spanish while Dust is filming this chaos ( I can guess that Dust is the one who brings the cow inside the mansion ). As I set my foot on the ground, everyone freezes then quickly clean the mess that they made and sits on the couch nicely while sweating as they saw me and hoping to not get a punishment. In this mansion, I'm the mom of the group so I can either ground them or give them punishment on how much they break the house. They say that my punishment is the worst and I think that's not true, I just drown them with mountains of dolls if they did something wrong or bad nothing special.

They were waiting for my respond nervously and I said

Error : Since you fix your mistakes I'll set you free this time

After what I said, they were really happy

Dust, Killer, Horror, and Cross : THANK YOU, MOM!

And they went back to work, as I said I'm the mom of the gang, at first they call me 'mom' for fun but now they got used to it and keep on calling me that but I don't mind. As soon as they said thank you, they went to do their work while me opening a portal to start doing my job

Around Midnight...

Gradient P.O.V

Its midnight and I cant fall asleep, I was awake for 3 hours now and had no luck of falling asleep. Suddenly I heard a glitchy portal open and Im happy because mom's home! As I was about to greet him home, he put his finger in his lips and whisper...

Error : Happy birthday Gradient, we're going to Outertale for your birthday!

I gasped and hug my mom while saying thank you to her over and over again, I like the stars in there its very beautiful and finally I can visit him. Before we leave, we bring some flowers with us and went through the portal for me to gasped at the stars in the sky. Before we sat down, we plant the flowers in the exact spot as mom last saw him. After that we began to chat and have some fun watching the stars. But little do we know that someone is watching us...

( 764 Words / August 31, 2020 )