Chapter 15

Error P.O.V

Error : D-dad?

404 : Have nice sleep, my little glitchy boy, I'll handle the rest...

Those were the words I heard before passing out...

404 P.O.V

After Error passes out, I quickly open a portal beneath him leasing to the mansion before releasing the ball shape-like shield that was made out of my strings reviling myself to the multiverse...

Ink P.O.V

As the smoke surrounding our enemy starting to disappear, instead of seeing Error or his dust we saw another glitchy skeleton like Error but with white bones and black tear marks...

404 : You... HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM, 404 WILL BE THE NAME WHO WILL END YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE! Let's have some fun~

JESUS! He's as crazy as Error, He began killing copies left and right! This is gonna be tricky... Time to use our back up plan... The Army of Seraphims, A giant portal came out leaving the copies and the original Seraphims to come out and attack. This should be messy...

404 P.O.V

Dammit, I should've known that they have a backup plan and soon I'll be defeated as my magic is still quite drained from escaping the void... Sorry Error I have to use IT...

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y A C T I V A T E D !

This is my goodbye

( 218 Words / December 20 )