Chapter 5

So much thing starts to complicate with my life. I even surrender to God. It really affects who I am. I can't handle people's treatment towards me now.

"What is wrong? Why are you crying?" I didn't know Sassy entered my room. She sat beside me and caresses my back.

"I do not want to go to school anymore. Even my new stuffs can't excite me. I wish I could find a fairy godmother. I'll wish for a good life."

I talked while crying so hard. She placed her hands on my face and lifted it. I can see her smiling at me while wiping my tears.

"You know you are a strong girl, right. God has given you this problem 'cause he knew you can fight for it. You know that I am here by your side. You have me, your parents and siblings. You don't need those people who made you cry like this."

She hugged me and made me cry all I want. I saw Mom outside my room. She saw me crying. She immediately approach me and talk to me.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"Vian? Vian?"

Here it goes again and unfortunately, in front of Sassy and Mom. I cried again. I badly wanted this to end. But I do not know how.

"What did I do?" I asked them. I know I did something creepy again.

"You just stood up and go to your closet and sat down. What's wrong?"

Mom was confused with my action. I told her about that and on when did it start. Then she hugged me. I never wanted to tell but they should know. I can't hide it. I can't even control it what more can I do?

My mother knows all my experiences in school now. They went to class and talked to my teacher. Yet, she denied it. I am just a kid but I have all the problems in me. I am just a sixth grade pupil. I wish I can handle two months of staying here in this school. How I wish I didn't transfer here.

"Okay class dismissed." My classmates went outside and I was left alone waiting for Sassy to come. I just sit on my chair waiting.

"Vian, can you help me with stapling these papers?" My teacher asked.

Her treatment to me changed. But not really. I know she hates me but it's okay atleast she is not that rude anymore.
I went to her table and helped her on stapling our papers. She was talking to me while we were doing the job. We were finish when nanny arrived.
My classmates changed too! I am not bullied always. There are times that they do things bad to me but it's okay. Atleast they've changed from bullying me everyday to every other day. I am an outcast here but it's okay than to have fake friends with me.

It's already my Summer Vacation. The most awaited time of my life. It's a time for relieving myself with the stress I got during my school years.

"Felice! Come here" I saw my grandfather- favorite person here on earth.

I run towards my grandparents and gave them a hug. We are staying here for our vacation. They are my  Mom's parents. I loved them especially my grandfather. He's my best friend and my number one shoulder to cry on. Sassy is the number two.

This Summer Vacation would be beautiful and memorable. We often go to different countries for vacation. Last year we went to Japan but it's for Mom's work. My siblings and I stayed in the hotel room with Nanny. I guess it's okay to spend time with our grandparents than going to places.

"Grandpa, I missed you! I wish I can come here always." I kissed them and went to my room to change leaving Mom and Dad with them.

It was night time when my cousins arrived in the mansion. We talked and played whole night. We are close to each other even if we live miles apart.