1 - The Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair

words = speaking
words = thinking
*words* = actions
WORDS = spells, or skills

No one's POV

We see in the background a long bridge leading up to a what looks like a castle, surrounded by an ocean with a dark sky around it.

Right near the entrance are a whole group of adventurers, mercenaries, and a whole bunch of other people. The leader of the group, who is wearing a full suit of armor, then comes out and starts to talk.

Leader: Everyone! May I please have your attention!

Everyone who is currently talking to each other is now looking towards the leader.

Leader: Thank you all for risking for lives here today! For 3 long years, The Demon Queen of Delusion and Despair has ravaged these beautiful lands, killing all that posed a threat to her reign over this place that once was filled with hope. But today, that will change! We will all charge to her throne room and kill her, bringing peace to this world once again!!!!

Everyone there cheers in hopes that they will win this battle. They then rush in and about a fourth of the people there fall into a trap. They rest make it to the first floor and run into the floor guardian's boss, a delusional beast.

Leader: Charge! Flank it from behind!

Meanwhile, a person, whose face is hidden with a cloak, watches from afar.

???: Do these humans honestly think that they can kill me? They've never even made it to the 6th floor, so what makes them think they'll win now? It's only an act of desperation. Even if they make to me, they'll all die by my hands

The humans then take down and move to the second floor. They then get ambushed by demon beasts, which loses an eight of their allies. They Quickly run into their next foe, which was the leader of the Dark Mages. She launches attacks at the humans, and they dodge her attacks and kill her with ease, again. They then make it to the 6th floor, where they meet the enemy that has taken down people multiple times. Dark Purple.

Dark Purple: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leader: Alright Let's do this!!! We will win this time!!!!