Movie Night

Hello! I'm glad you guys keep reading my one shots! What do you guys think? I'm sorry if they are short or not well written. I'm trying my best! If you have any requests, let me know and I will try and do it. My apologies that I haven't posted in a while! School is driving me insane! My schedule is not perfect and I have been publishing here and there but trust me, I have lots of ideas! Anyways, thanks for reading my one shots, thank you for supporting me, it makes me happy! I love you guys so much!!!!! - xoxo Belenie

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ages

Pucca- 18    Garu- 20

*Garu POV*

Cashier- That would be $13.54.

I fish out my wallet and pull out a $20 bill and hand it over to the cashier. She took it and automatically gave me the exact change and handed me the bag with the stuff I just bought. Inside was popcorn, soda, candy and some strawberries covered in chocolate. Today was my 1 year anniversary with Pucca and we decided to spend the night at my place and watch a movie. I was a little nervous because I knew Pucca was planning on watching a romantic movie, unlike me. I rather watch an action or horror movie but I will agree on watching what ever she chooses. I took the bag and change and she waved goodbye. I waved back and walked out of the supermarket. As I walk out, I'm greeted by a small boy. He had thick black hair and peachy orange skin. He smiled at me and waved. His name is Daeek. He is Tobe's and Jing Jing's son. He is 4 years old. I squat down and smile.

Me- Hi Daeek. How are you?

Daeek- I'm good Uncle Garu!

I smile upon hearing the name he gave me. Jing Jing and Pucca became close friends and Jing Jing told Daeek that Pucca was his aunt and I'm his uncle. This made Tobe have to hold back his urge to his vengeance on me. Jing Jing and Tobe finally show up and stand behind Daeek.

Jing Jing- Hi Garu, where's Pucca.

Daeek- Where is Aunt Pucca?

Me- She's at her house.

Daeek- Aww, I wanted to say hi.

Me- If your parents agree, you can come and stay the night.

Daeek turned to his parents.

Daeek- Can I? Please?

Jing Jing- I give you permission.

Tobe- You better take good care of him, Garu.

Me- I will.

Daeek skipped around happily and danced.

Daeek- Yay!

Jing Jing kissed his forehead and gave him a big hug.

Jing Jing- Be good ok?

He nodded and Tobe said goodbye as well. Daeek grabbed my hand and waved bye to his parents. I held his hand and we walk down the street holding his hand. As I walk towards home, I run into Pucca who looked like she was still working. She held the metal box in her hands and she had her apron around her waist. She looked my way and smiled brightly as she walked to us.

Daeek- Aunt Pucca!

Pucca- Hi Daeek!

She bent down and picked up little Daeek. She kissed him various times on his cheeks and he giggled happily.