8 Bottles

*Garu POV*

 Ages

Pucca-18         Ching-18        Garu-19         Abyo-19 

I'm walking down the bamboo forest with Abyo by my side. He's holding a large carton box full of fresh cold beer. We are heading to Goh Rong and have plans with Ching and Pucca to hang out at her place. Her uncles were out of town for some chef meeting in a different town outside Sooga Island for a 3 day trip. They said they will be back after and left Pucca in charge of the place. Sadly, since the chefs were gone, that meant Goh Rong was closed for those 3 days. I'm not a big fan of alcohol but drinking once in a while was fine. We arrived at the front door and I rang the bell.

Abyo- Garu, you're basically Pucca's boyfriend! Open the door!

I glare at him. I made a vow of silence so I just stared and rolled my eyes after. The door opened and a pair of strong arms held me in a tight embrace. Her hair had the scent of sweet strawberries. Pucca always smells like strawberries.

Ching- Awww, that's so cute!

I quickly pulled away and Pucca giggled. She took my hand and pulled me inside. I almost lost my balance. She ran into her room, dragging me behind her. After, Ching and Abyo came in. 

Abyo- You guys left us back there! How polite!

*Pucca POV*

I sat Garu down next to me. He moved a little away from me, trying to avoid my clingyness. Like Garu, I don't talk. He took the oath of silence until he was an honored ninja and I didn't want him to be alone in that so I took it too. I moved closer to him. He rolled his eyes.

Abyo- Garu, here.

Abyo tossed a beer bottle to Garu and Garu caught it with one hand. He took out his kunai and flicked the cap off, catching it immediately with his hand. Abyo grabbed his and offered one to me and Ching. I shook my head in response. Ching took one.

Ching- Thanks, Abyo.

I grabbed my water bottle off my nightstand. I'm not a fan of drinking at all. Ching and Abyo sat cross legged on the floor and me and Garu on the edge of my bed. 

Abyo- Do you guys want to play 'Would you Rather'?

Ching- Oooh, that sounds fun!

I clapped my hands in delight. We all stared at Garu for his response. He rolled his eyes smiling and then nodded. 

Abyo- I'll go first! Pucca, would you rather change your outfit style or hair style?

I tapped my chin trying to think. I smiled and pointed to my tight buns on my head.

Ching- Really? What would you change them to?

I smile and played with Garu's pig tails. They laughed and Garu sighed. Ching cleared her throat. 

Ching- Your turn Pucca.

I pointed at Ching and went into my closet and picked out my princess and ninja costumes. I brought them to her.

Ching- 'Would I rather be a princess or ninja?' Hmm. I think... princess. Ok my turn.

Ching turned to Garu. Garu smirked and crossed his arms. He looked brave.

Ching- Would you rather... have... Ring Ring kiss you or Pucca?

Garu's smile quickly faded and he rolled his eyes. Then he hid his face with his hands and made an 'ugh' sound. We all laughed. A couple seconds later he lifts his head and points to me. My heart picks up speed and I giggle. His face is tinted with red and he scratches the back of his neck. Then he picks up his 3rd bottle of beer, opens it with his kunai and takes a long gulp. He points at Abyo and lifted up one finger. Then he pointed at his shirt and make a ripping movement across his chest and shook his head and then held up two fingers and pointed to his nun chucks and shook his head.  

Abyo- 'Would I rather not be able to rip off my shirt ever again or not be able to use nun chucks?'

Garu nodded with a challenging face. Abyo's eyes became the size of Goh Rongs deluxe dumpling. The grabbed his hair and pulled on it.

Abyo- Are you crazy?! I can't live without my nun chucks or without having to rip off my shirt! ABYO!!

Abyo ripped off his shirt. Not going to lie, Abyo does have some pretty nice abs and she keeps them well in shape. But Ching likes him and I could see her blushing at the sight of his bare torso.

Abyo- Well I rather never use nun chucks again. I can't keep the world from such a beautiful sight.

Abyo posed in many ways showing off his torso.

Ching- Abyo, stop..

Garu began to laugh. I looked at him. He looked off.

Abyo- What the heck Garu! You drank 8 bottles! No wonder you're drunk!

*Garu POV*

I don't know what I'm doing. I feel dizzy and happy.

Ching- Uh.. maybe we should get him home...

I shake my head and lay back down. Pucca gets off the bed and gives off a worried look. 

Abyo- Do you think it's ok if he stays here under your care?

*Pucca POV*

I nod my head. Abyo and Ching walk down the stairs to the front door and I follow them out. I wave them goodbye and close the door and lock the place. I walk up the stairs and think about what is going on. Garu is on my bed and he's staying over tonight. I begin to blush. I'm nervous because I never imagined this happening. I slowly enter my bedroom where Garu is at and close the door quietly. I turn and see him hugging my pillow to his chest. I know he's sleepy. I walk up to my bed and sit on the side. He opens his eyes and smiles. I giggle and look away. He sits up beside me and he looks down. I feel a warm feeling on my hand. I look over and he placed his hand over mine. I stare and he folds his fingers over mine and caresses the top with his thumb. He got closer. We are only about 6 inches apart. Then I hear a deep soft voice.... his...voice...?

Garu- Pucca...

I slowly turn and our eyes meet. Using his extra hand, he caresses my cheek. I close my eyes and lean my head on his hand cupping it with my free. He lifts my chin with his index finger and his thumb. Then I feel soft lips brushing gently over mine. I open my eyes and he's looking back at me. He looks unsure whether to continue or to stop. I close my eyes and grab his face responding to the kiss. We stop and our noses and foreheads are touching.

Garu- I'm sorry I had to be drunk to tell you this. But I love you.

I feel my eyes water. That's the phrase I've always wanted to hear from him.

Garu- I know I always pushed you aside and treated you like I didn't care. But now, I can't stand the thought of my life without you... Will you please stay with me?

I hug him and hold him tightly by the waist. He hugs me back. It simply took him 8 bottles of beer for him to finally confess his love to me. Maybe alcohol isn't so bad after all...

This was my first ever Pucca x Garu oneshot. Sorry if it's bad.