White Sand

Ages

Pucca- 20       Garu- 22

THIS IS AN 18+!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! I WARNED YOU!!!

*Pucca POV*

Uncle Dumpling- My dear Pucca, take lots of care while you are on your honeymoon. Enjoy yourself, ok?

Uncle Dumpling pulled me into a hug. I hug him back tightly. This was the best day of my life. I finally got married to the man I loved most: Garu. We are at the airport in Sooga Island and Garu and I are about to leave on a 7 day trip to the white sanded beach to spend our honeymoon. We separate from the hug and next up is Uncle Linguini.

Uncle Linguini- Call us when you get there and have fun, ok? But not too much fun if you know what I mean.

He hugs me tightly and cries a bit.

Me- Ok, I will.

He lets go and I wipe his tear away. Then I go to Uncle Ho. He hugs me.

Uncle Ho- How time flies. We love you sweetheart. And if Garu is being a dick head, call us and we'll go to your rescue.

Uncle Linguini- We may be chefs, but we know a thing or two about how to protect our little girl.

We laugh.

Me- It's ok, I know how to defend myself.

I go to Ching and Abyo and both pull me into a tight hug. 

Ching- Congratulations Pucca!

Abyo- Have fun!

Ching gives me a kiss on the cheek. I pull away and allow Garu to step forward and say goodbye. Ching hugs him and then whispers something in his ear. He blushes and smiles.

Garu- Ok, good to know.

Abyo pulls Garu in to brother-to-brother hug and pats his back. 

Abyo- Luck, buddy. Take care of Pucca and have fun.

Garu- I will, I will.

He pulls away and makes his way to my uncles. They all give him a group hug.

Uncle Ho- Take good care of her.

Uncle Dumpling- Have fun but not too much. Take it easy on her.

I hid my face in my hands and Garu gives a blushed embarrassed face.

Garu- I will go easy on her, don't worry.

He smirks at me.

Uncle Linguini- Stay safe.

Garu pulls away from the group hug and comes to me. he grabs our luggage and we wave goodbye and head to our trip.

The airplane took off and I'm sitting by the window. I'm using my maxi tropical dress and Garu is wearing a black t-shirt and shorts. I can see the whole town. It reminded me of the days where I would run after Garu non-stop chasing him while he did his best to run away from me. I smile at those cute memories and feel a hand wrap over mine. I turn and see Garu gripping my hand and staring at it will a smile. He picks it up and gives it a kiss. I lean closer to him and give him a kiss on his cheek. He smiles and kisses my lips.

Me- What did Ching tell you earlier?

He smirks.

Garu- Just advise for later tonight.