Chapter 7 - Trouble Before A Nice Dinner!

-Itachi POV-

As i sit at the bottom of the stairs i wait 5 minutes until i start getting impatient. Then life just hit me in the face 'I should've known from the start! Sakuras probably planning to check my room!' I run up the stairs down the hallway and yell out to her once i see her reach for my bedroom doorknob "Sakura! don't open the door!" I can see that she ignored my call once she turned the doorknob, once my bedroom door opened i stopped in my footsteps and watched as her eyes widened.

I stood 2 feet away from Sakura as she started giggling "Hey Itachi did a cat steal your room?" Once she finished her sentence she started laughing while looking at me.

I glared right at her once she stopped laughing to wipe a tear from her eye "Are done laughing yet?" I reply with sarcasm visible in my voice.

"Haha. I'm sorry It is just so funny!" Sakura says pointing to my now trashed bedroom with a giggle. My bed sheets and blankets are torn with my clothes all over the floor, but one other thing you can notice is that my end tables are knocked over and broken. Before i could reply to her comment i hear a loud screech. I run over to the doorway and see the black cat hissing at us from on top of my bed, i turn to Sakura when shes about to ask me "Now one thing Itachi. How does a cat get in your room without you letting it in?".

I scowl at her for the question she asked; Until i turn my attention back to the snarling cat. I roll my sleeves up on my black tux jacket thats over my crimson red v-neck shirt. I walk slowly and stealthy into my room towards a basket. Once i reach the basket i dump the contents out of it and get ready to throw it over onto the cat. I walk slowly towards the cat and as soon i reached the bed i hurried and threw the basket on top of the cat and trapped it under it "This cat is vicious!. Why do people keep it around!" I ask no one in particular "Sakura could you help instead of just sit there watching me handle a cat?".

Sakura shakes her head with a smile "You can do this on your own, I don't want to ruin the beautiful dress you got me" Sakura winks at me with her beautiful emerald eyes.

Without me paying attention to the vicious cat i suddenly fall off the bed from the cat pushing the basket to the edge "How can the cat be that strong! I put all my weight on the basket!" I charge right at the cat and grab onto its paws and throw it out the suppose to be open window that was now closed, once the cat hits the window my eyes widen with worry. The cat gets back up and snarls at me, The cat jumped right at me; but before i could react Sakura pushed me out of the way so i could land on the torn up bed

"Okay this has gone on long enough!. Sakura! open the window! ill get the cat!, and don't worry you wont ruin the dress just from opening a window" I reassure Sakura with a half smile. I jump for the cat once Sakura opens the window after getting through the pile of mess. But i end up ramming into a wall from trying to dive for it "Dammit!" I rub my head and start to chase after the cat once i recover from the hit.

-Few Minutes Later-

I have chased the cat around the whole house until i finally caught it and threw it out. Once i return to Sakura she starts giggling while pointing to the clothes i was wearing. I look down and see that my jacket was torn and my jeans were ripped luckily my shirt and shoes survived from all the scratching and biting. I glare down at my clothes for tearing on me, but seriously it wasn't the clothes that did the tearing and ripping; it was the vicious black cat.

"Okay Itachi lets get you all cleaned up! before anything elts happens that we don't want to" Sakura calls out to me while leading me back to my wreck of a room.