Chapter 4 - Trouble On The Beach Part 1

-Itachi POV-

I start walking up to the benches when i feel Sakura stirring in her sleep, once i feel her warm breath against my chest i look down and see her snuggling up against my chest. I turn my gaze back to my destination and start walking a little faster until i reach the benches.

I lay her down onto one of the wooden benches and sit right next to her. I observe her beautiful features, her high cheek bones her strong jaw with those luscious thick dark eyelashes of hers. I start to move my lips closer to hers without me realizing it i close my eyes waiting for our lips to touch, until i hear a moan. I open my eyes and i see Sakura moving in her sleep. Before she could wake up and see what position I'm in i hurry and straighten myself up and put on a emotionless facade.

I watch as Sakura gains consciousness and blinks her eyes open. Soon as she opened her eyes she turned to me with furrowed eyebrows "Itachi?-" Sakura looks at her surroundings "-Why am i here?" She asks with a questioning look on her face as she observes that shes on a bench under a rooftop instead of laying on the sand.

I smirk at her question and start with reminding her of what happened "I was about to join the guys to go surfing, but Ino called me over to where the girls were because you fainted-" I see Sakuras cheeks turn a light pink color once i mention her fainting, but i continue telling her what happened "-I had to carry you up here to the benches to get you out of the sun and off the sand. By the way when i was about to bring you up to the benches it looked like Ino and the girls were about to roll over and laugh up a storm? do you know why they were about to?".

I watch as Sakura sits up scratches the back of her head with her eyes closed and laughing "Eh heh heh, I have no idea!-" Sakura gets up off the bench and stands up quickly "-Well i have to go now see you later!".

'Sakura seems suspicious' Before Sakura could run off with her horrible lying i spoke out loud in a deep dark voice "Sakura!-" She freezes in her footsteps with her eyes going wide "-We both know your lying!" I walk up behind her and whisper darkly in her ear "Now tell me the truth" A shiver runs through her spine.

Sakura hesitates before asking "Do you want to know why i fainted? or why Ino was about to laugh out loud?" Sakura turns around with a smirk plastered on her face, shes now within 2 inches away from my face.

"I think it would be best knowing why you fainted?" I smirk with victory once Sakura takes a step back; her smirk turning into a straight face.

Sakuras cheeks turn red from me asking her that one question "I was about to ask you to come surfing with me. But i kind of fainted, because of someone." Sakura says the last sentence in a low voice before she tries walking away.

I grab her wrist and pull her back towards me "And who would that someone be?" Sakuras smile gets wider the more my smirk gets smaller 'If its some other guy the reason she fainted. I am going to hunt him down!'

"Sorry! its a secret!" Sakura winks at me with her tongue sticking out while doing a piece sign with her 2 fingers. "Can i go now?. Wait i forgot i don't have to ask your permission!" Sakura escapes from my firm grasp that was on her wrist and runs off down to the surfboards leaving me standing there.

I run down the sandy hill down to the surfboards near the beach where Sakura went. Once i get down to the surfboards Sakura is already cuffing the surfboard leash onto her ankle and running down to the water. I grab my crimson red surfboard that has painted raven feathers on it. Before i could cuff the surfboard leash onto my ankle i heard a loud cry. I look out into the water and see Sakura slip off her surfboard and go down into the water being crushed by a huge tall wave.