Chapter 1 - Falling In Love? Part 1

This is a Itachi and Sakura couple Fanfic! :D

Talking - Original

Inner Sakura or Inner Itachi - Bold

Thinking - Italic

All The Girls Are 17 Years Old

All The Guys Are 18 Years Old Except For Itachi He Is 21.

I never edited it, so if you see any mistakes or mispells I will get to them soon. :)

____________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

-Sakura POV-

It's now a hot summer day and my friend Ino decided to invite me to the beach with our other friends.

But more importantly, I've been wondering how I should tell Itachi that I love him or when but I guess that will have to wait till some other time. Oh and I almost forgot to mention my name is Haruno Sakura I live in the Uchiha Mansion since my parents died. Most people call me Uchiha Sakura since I live in their Mansion. It makes me blush just to think about being a Uchiha. Why you must ask, well being a Uchiha means your strong and your part of their family or clan. Which makes me think about being Itachi's Wif-

I got knocked out of my thoughts because there was a soft knock on my bedroom door. "Sakura! meet me downstairs in the kitchen I have to speak to you before you leave!" Mikoto calls out to me behind my door.

"Yes Mikoto!" Once Mikoto leaves, I go into my closet to pick out my clothes.

Once I walk into my huge closet I start wondering around through my huge selection of clothing; wondering what to wear. Since I live in the Uchiha Mansion they decided to put me in one of the last guest rooms. The room is pretty huge compared to other rooms I've been in, and please? its like bigger than my old house which was like very small and cramped.

I start searching through my selection of swim suits until I found a White bikini, now that I'm done searching for a swim suit. I head off to the shirts and pass by very colorful shirts, until I stop and find a lemon yellow halter top that is gathered and goes down past my hips. I also look through my bottoms and pass by shorts and pants until I find a dark blue almost black short jean skirt, with some yellow slip on shoes to match my top.

-20 Minutes Later-

I guess I'm ready! I give myself a smile in my long white mirror before I leave the room with a beach bag in my hand.

I walk down the stairs to the living room to wait for Itachi. I would get Itachi but i bet his mother already got him so I'll just leave him be until he comes down. Here I am sitting down on a black leather couch. Waiting.

-5 Minute Later-

If he doesn't come down in less than 1 Minute I'm going to run upstairs into his room rather he has clothes on or not! I will drag him back downstairs outside into his car! After that thought I waited another minute until I started getting impatient. "Okay! that is it!" I yell very loudly. I run up the stairs skipping a few steps running down the hall to Itachi's door. I knock on the door very loudly for a few seconds before giving up to lean against the door. How long does it take to put on a stupid swim suit and shoes!?

I sigh impatiently; waiting for him. Suddenly I started falling backwards. What the heck? I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for a hard fall, but it never comes. Instead I feel warm arms around me. I open my eyes to see who my savior is. "Itachi?" I think out loud without even a second thought. My cheeks are red with embarrassment when just realizing I fell from the door opening up on me while I was still leaning on the door. I look into his onyx eyes down to his slightly parted lips leaving me in a trance. Without even noticing I started moving my lips towards his, until his voice knocks me out of my trance.

"Are you ready to go?" I hurry and remove myself from his warm chest and stand up straight bowing my head to him while answering with the only word I could think of "Hai!"