Chapter 13 - My Heart Thumped

WARNING: Might get a bit mushy/a bit sexual in this chapter. If you get the memo. xD So if you don't enjoy that kind of thing, so please you can skip that scene, but I highly dont recommended skipping it since it might show some kind of emotion and parts of them. It's your choice though. I don't recommend it for people who don't like that kind of stuff though. It's not my fault if you don't like it.

Sorry for any kind of mistakes. Also I made the cover to the right >>

Please Vote/Comment and Enjoy!
__

"Hey when was Mikoto and them going to be back again?" Sakura asked as she sat down on the couch watching a movie.

Itachi had a blank expression. Did he even remember? "She never told me."

"Great."

"I thought she told you Sa-ku-ra." He just wont stop saying her name that way. Like he enjoyed it.

Sakura nibbled on her fingernail as she crossed her legs. It's already been two weeks since they have been gone. Sakura was getting to comfortable without them in the house. A little to comfortable. She looked from the movie to see Itachi sitting in the same chair from a few days ago, where he had been messing around with her by blowing on her face. He's reading a book with his legs crossed. This time not eating an apple. What Sakura didn't know, is that he's secretly staring at her.

Sakura tried looking past the book to see him, but she couldn't get a good view.

"What do you need Sa-ku-ra?"

Damn that tongue of his.

It kept sending chills up her spine.

"N-Nothing." Sakura murmured as she tried going back to watching the movie.

The next thing she knew he's sitting right next to her, their thighs touching. "Really?"

"Y-Y-Yes." Sakura gulped and scooted away from Itachi. Her side vision could catch Itachi staring intensely at her.

"W-What do y-you n-need I-Itachi?" Sakura stuttered badly as she moved a bit more away.

He placed his book down on the coffee table as he stared in to her eyes. "Hn, I need to tell you something."

What could he possibly need to tell me?

"When we first met.. and you were always with Sasuke and Naruto." He let out a small breath, "I would watch you from faraway."

"U-Um I-"

"I found your pink hair unique, compared to others who thought bad of it. Your emerald eyes very beautiful." He moved closer to me, "I want you Sa-ku-ra." Itachi whispered deeply in her ear, "I have wanted you from the moment I saw you, before you even knew me." Itachi finally found the moment to tell her how he feels.

Sakura couldn't help the shutter that ran deep to her core. It's to obvious of her needs. Itachi could see right through her.

He also wanted her. It wasn't just a one-sided love. He really loves her. Even if he hasn't said it Sakura knew that he does.

"T-Then-"

Before Sakura could ask, his lips crashed against hers. They felt soft and dominating against her lips. Sakura responded back as he slid his tongue in her mouth. The inside of her burned with need. She felt attached to him. After knowing him since she was a child she couldn't help but want to know him more, to feel more closer to him.

Sakura wrapped her legs around Itachi's waist, finally getting the courage to respond to his needs.

"I-Itachi" She whimpered as he nibbled down on a part of her neck.