Even Angels Can Fall.

**Imagine the clothes on Lucy..(Media Picture)Sorry to confuse you,but Lucy wasn't JUST locked up and tortured for a year;)**

_Lucys POV_

*Flash back, 4 months ago.*

"Get up Lucy. If you want to become strong, you've got to get used to pain." Taiga shouted lifting his fists up again while smirking.

I quickly stood to my feet, sending powerful hits at him. It's quite funny actually..You'd think after loosing most of your emotions, all of them would turn off..Yet whenever I'm around Taiga I gradually feel myself turning back to how I used to be..Something I don't want to feel again..But I feel as I need to show him at least some happiness.

"Ha! Like you can hurt me!" I yelled kicking him in the stomach,sending him away into the training grounds walls.

"Urgh..Good god..Luce...I swear If you didn't have them huge mountains on your chest I would have figured you were a man by the way you kick!" Taiga says while poking at my breast..

"Watch what you're touching red-head!" I said,slapping his hand away.

"Hmph! It isn't my fault! They're practically popping out!" He mumbles,turning away.

"What...So you don't like boobs? Oh..I understand now..You're more of the, 'Face in the pillow' type then? Wow Taiga,If you would have told me sooner I wouldn't have dressed up to impress you."I laughed,falling to the ground when I saw the look on his face.

"Hahaha. Very funny, Luce. Come on, lets go see if Zolo has any more weapons for you.You're lucky he has a soft spot for you,I'm sure he would have sliced you apart within a moment if he didn't."Taiga says,with slight fear.

"I still don't see what's wrong with Zolo-sama..Sure,he can be moody but he's still protective!" I said with a thumbs up.

"Don't make me laugh. Zolo only acts that way towards you. He's the only person, other than me, who hates seeing you get tortured..You know he went on a rampage and beat the heck out of Cannon and Coordinator...Almost got to Chase if it wasn't for Dyst..Damn Carbuncle pisses him off. Dyst only keeps the peace because Zolo isn't easy to kill and has way to much strength and magical power to go to waste."Taiga finished leaving me shocked as hell..

"Couldn't help talking about me? Don't worry..I understand..I'm the son you're mother wished she had," Suddenly their was a deep voice;  Zolo's 

"Tell me,dumb-ass..Why you hanging around with my Princess? Seems rather stupid."Zolo says throwing his muscled arm softly over my shoulder with a huge grin.

"Hey! I can hang around with her if I wann-..Did you just call me a dumbass?!" Taiga shouts.

"Heh.Yeah,yeah. Anyways,Princess..I got you a load of armour and weapons, some were rewards from some of my missions..A certain one might come in handy when you're getting tortured.." he finished as the grin he started with suddenly turned into a deep frown.

"Really?! Zolo! Thanks! I can't wait to try them out! I've been waiting alll week!" I sang in a cheerful voice, "Soon enough I'll be able to see your magic and abilities! Nobody ever tells me..When I ask they run off.." I mumbled,sighing.

"No problem,Blondie. Maybe we could go on one of my missions soon..If they'll let you out of out the area. As for my magic..Can't tell ya yet. You've got to earn knowing." He says,ruffling up my hair.

"Hey! Zolo! What about me!?" Taiga questions aiming a punch at Zolo.

"Sure thing,brat. You can come any time,I know you're skilled and have strong magic.." Zolo says,grabbing Taigas hand.

"Now..Lets go to my armoury and after that we can go see the entertainment tonight!" He says, pulling me into a tight hug along with Taiga,then suddenly we transport. 

______________________________

Zolo; 27 Years old.He's known for showing no mercy,but makes an exception for Taiga and Lucy. He sees Taiga and Lucy as younger siblings that if needed,he'll protect with everything he has.

Sometimes, people often think he loves Lucy by showing her the affection he does and by calling her his'Princess' or 'Blondie' but obviously a quick glare makes it quite obvious that he only sees her as a little sister.

He hates Carbuncle. Mainly Chase,Coordinator,Cannon but most of all Dyst.

 Appearance; Black long hair.Red eyes.Wears a gray bandages covering his mouth up to his nose,down his chest,along his left arm.On his right arm theirs a black tattoo.Carries a sword with him.Always giving off a dark energy/aura.Same height as Laxus. Has quite some muscle.

 Attitude; Mainly moody and emotionless. But when he's with Lucy or Taiga he's normally cocky and has a huge ego,while being kind hearted,protective and giving. Always takes an enemy down without even trying.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Enjoy.

~~Skylar.