Spark of Love.

*Straight into the story..*

_Lucys PoV_

I looked up towards him, hoping to see what his expression was. I trained for this exact moment not to happen! I wasn't suppose to let all these emotions come out. With his senses, he'd probably be able to hear the thumping of my heart..
And just like that, his rough lips smashed into my own soft ones. Our tongues met in the fiery kiss, the heat between our lips made a muffled moan escape from both of us. Laxus placed his hands on my smooth waist, deepening the kiss even more. I breathed heavily as out tongues grazed for the last time against each other before -finally- breaking apart.

For what seemed like forever we just stood there, looking into each others eyes.I finally realised what happened. I speedily put all of my strength into my arm, aiming a solid hit to his chest; sending him flying into the wall behind him. 

"Oh, I see how it is. Trying to seduce me, thinking it would allow me to forgive you?! Ha, I bet you thought you'd be able to use me for my magic! Tell all of Earthland who I really am?! Is that what you were aiming for? I swear if this gets out, I'll have your head!" I screamed out, feeling utterly disappointed.
What the fuck was I expecting? He's the most known number one play boy/player! I bet he'd just LOVE to get into my pants.

Not waiting for a reply I storm out of the house, probably red as a strawberry...I can't believe he'd do that..I bet from the start of our great friend-ship all he wanted was to fuck me. That's what they all want. A hole to ravage,then throw away. Feeling my anger get the better of me I stupidly transform into The Phoenix.. It's fire was the hotter than Natsu's could ever be..Probably hotter than Igneels..
As soon as I turned, I flew into the sky; only to come flying back down letting fire surround me as I smashed into the ground obviously setting fire to anything close. 
Plants,trees,insects and even the ground was burnt beyond repair.. 

Turning back to normal, I started pounding my knuckles into the trees which had luckily survived the blast. Blood was dripping from the rips.From how raw it was feeling I was guessing the flesh had started to tear off, leaving the bone able to feel the rush of cold air.

As soon as my hands were torn to the point of them being unrecognisable and myself feeling the pain, I decided to make my way towards the guild.. I had to face them head on.. 

Zolo did say they wouldn't be able to find or save me because of the magic protection barrier surrounding the location.. I can't blame them forever, It just hurts..I didn't know whether or not they looked for me at all.. I only found out about the barrier the day they released me.. I still couldn't understand WHY they let me go..

*Sorry for spelling mistakes.*